• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So... how old is everyone here?

Tragon

I am 17 myself, though I turn 18 next month. Feeling slightly intimidated by all the older people and their superior experience of life compared to mine. :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And feel lucky...there use to be a 4 image limit on smilies
wink.gif
And not too mention a very short signature limit (It use to be only 100 characters, which adds up quick. And if I remember right, it use to be even smaller.), and then no pictures in signatures.

Smoke

Done here.
I am 17 myself, though I turn 18 next month. Feeling slightly intimidated by all the older people and their superior experience of life compared to mine. :p
Don't let it worry you. Greater experience doesn't always equal greater understanding.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Don't let it worry you. Greater experience doesn't always equal greater understanding.
Hey! Some might suggest that I represent that remark.
*shakes cane at MidnightBlue*

In the immortal words of Red Green, "Just because you are old, doesn't mean you can't be immature."
Words to live by.

I am a spry 51, nearing 52, rather rapidly.

Fortunately, this life isn't half over, quite yet. :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Okay, looks like I was pretty close to right. I am 59. Michel's my age, almost exactly. Jay is 62. Sunstone is also an old geezer (I forget just how old) and TerryWoodenpic is the champion.

A

angellous_evangellous

Okay, looks like I was pretty close to right. I am 59. Michel's my age, almost exactly. Jay is a couple of years older than michel and I. Sunstone is also an old geezer (I forget just how old) and TerryWoodenpic is the champion.

Does he know how old he is?