• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, Is the American Union real?

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
There's rumors that's the neo-con's goal, but I've only seen the fringe libertarian sites posting anything about it.

Dr. Nosophoros

I've never seen or heard anything about this, I'm living comfortably under a capitalist system so it doesn't show up on my radar, please elaborate.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Can you say "urban legend"?

Eventually it will happen, just as the EU has happened. But as for some conspiracy theories about the creation of some American Union now -- that's strictly tinfoil hat material.

nutshell

I must say, we're focusing on North America.

I think a South American Union would be great and would benefit those countries.

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
I've only heard about it from conspiracy theorist who are so far out there, it's debatable if they are even in the universe or not.

d.n.irvin

So can anyone tell me why, the Mexican President(Fox) - the Canadian Prime Minister and President Bush met in Waco, Texas in 2005 ?

What is the Tri-lateral Commission?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
So can anyone tell me why, the Mexican President(Fox) - the Canadian Prime Minister and President Bush met in Waco, Texas in 2005 ?

I don't know, do you think maybe it has something to do with The Pentaviratet? Oh, wait, sorry that's the Rothschilde's, not the Rockefellars.

The Tr-Lateral Commission, BTW, has nothing to do with uniting Mexico, the US and Canada.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Can you say "urban legend"?

Eventually it will happen, just as the EU has happened. But as for some conspiracy theories about the creation of some American Union now -- that's strictly tinfoil hat material.

"Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows."

:D

Booko

Deviled Hen

Gee, I dunno. Why is there a G8 summit annually? :sarcastic

Maybe the fishing's good.

It's a top secret creation of the Bilderburg Group, which is in itself a top secret creation of the Bavarian Illuminati, which is a top secret creation of Steve Jackson.

That's why everyone knows about it.
[/quote]

Booko

Deviled Hen
"Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows."

Well, that's just their cover story.

The truth is they just like the skiing and it's an excuse to leave their wives for some quiet time with girls on trampolines.

powder21

Always Changing
If I had to guess, ( which is exactly what I'm doing :) ) I'd have to assume that they met about border concerns. Of course, if Bush publicly denied the whole NAU thing, I'd probably be more inclined to believe it seeing as how I believe the opposite of everything that comes out of his mouth :p

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Ah, prisonplanet! :biglaugh: Got any infowars links to go with that?
My thoughts exactly Lady Poulet. PrisonPlanet? *shiver*

As a Canadian I can tell you that after the "Free trade" fiasco if our so-called leaders tried to foist this upon us without a referendum there would be revolution in my quiet and slightly apathetic country. It ain't gonna happen anytime soon... perhaps one day... but only if the Canadian and Mexican economies are not eat alive by the American economic machine. The best we could expect is a good deal for America and a raw deal for Canada and Mexico.

d.n.irvin

I don't know, do you think maybe it has something to do with The Pentaviratet? Oh, wait, sorry that's the Rothschilde's, not the Rockefellars.

The Tr-Lateral Commission, BTW, has nothing to do with uniting Mexico, the US and Canada.

Really?

Booko

Deviled Hen
As a Canadian I can tell you that after the "Free trade" fiasco if our so-called leaders tried to foist this upon us without a referendum there would be revolution in my quiet and slightly apathetic country. It ain't gonna happen anytime soon... perhaps one day... but only if the Canadian and Mexican economies are not eat alive by the American economic machine. The best we could expect is a good deal for America and a raw deal for Canada and Mexico.

Indeed! Having spent many early years of my life in close proximity to Canada and having many Canadian friends, I know full well the distaste your countrymen and women have for the idea of being swallowed whole by the U.S. I cannot say I disagree with them. It is a worrisome thing, and frankly I would much prefer to see Canadians remain Canadian. We could use another check in the world on our silliness, if nothing else.

You may, however, keep the mosquitoes and deer flies. :eek: