• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, Is the American Union real?

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
So can anyone tell me why, the Mexican President(Fox) - the Canadian Prime Minister and President Bush met in Waco, Texas in 2005 ?

What is the Tri-lateral Commission?
Well, considering we do live next to Mexico and Canada, I feel it to be assuring that the leaders of the three nations can have a peaceful talk.
I would guess it mainly has to do with border control, immigration, and trade. Maybe some other stuff as well.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
you actually use wikipedia for real Research?

You actually use prison planet for real research? At least wiki gets it right sometimes.

To be honest, I've never found a lot of wiki articles with terrible information. I think it's bad reputation is based on assumption and a couple of bad apples.

d.n.irvin

You actually use prison planet for real research? At least wiki gets it right sometimes.

To be honest, I've never found a lot of wiki articles with terrible information. I think it's bad reputation is based on assumption and a couple of bad apples.
true

I can't prove it, but just about 2 months ago The wiki info on the "American Union" was- way more than it is now, as a matter of fact , that not even the same page.

the "prisonplanet" link was presented as info. not necessarily research (lol)

powder21

Always Changing
The best we could expect is a good deal for America and a raw deal for Canada and Mexico.
Of course! Why else would Bush even entertain such an idea? :p
you actually use wikipedia for real Research?
Actually, most of what I've read in the Wiki has been pretty accurate information. Because it's reader edited, a lot of people think it's gonna have bogus info, but the bogus info tends to get cut pretty quick. There's more people editing it with accurate info than there is people with bogus info in my opinion.