• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So many people...

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we are all primarily concerned with our personal and individual Work. In addition, due to the general nature of those who follow the LHP, we are much more likely to seek out a book or other more concrete source on our own rather than post a discussion topic.

Yeah, I've been very busy with my own life lately, what with the work-a-day world and my musical projects, I really haven't had the time to post anything of real substance. I think most of us have a life beyond this forum, at least I certainly hope so.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\
Gnothi seauton!

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Which reminds me i sti need to reply to your post. I should be able to do so after work today.

jasonwill2

may I ask what this religion is? brief summary of what you believe? I don't usually post on dir's because I thought that is off limits to outside religions :shrug:

For everyone that answers you will get a different answer. it's an umbrella term for an entire range of philosophical and religious outlooks. Ranging from Chaos Magick, Satanism (which is ANOTHER umbrella term of religions and philosophies), Temple of Set, and just a general approach. At least if we are only talking about the westernized term "Left Hand Path"...