• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Terrorists Can Hide Behind Civilians And Terrorize Anyone They Want And No One Can Touch Them?

stvdv

Veteran Member
Is this what people are supporting now a days?
So Terrorists Can Hide Behind Civilians And Terrorize Anyone They Want And No One Can Touch Them?

Not just nowadays, terrorists have been there for ages. I call the Christian Crusaders also terrorists, and burning of witches also, and so many more demonic, inhumane acts

Not much changed, they use more sophisticated weapens now. Still using "divide and conquer".

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
1000007493.jpg

Yerda

Veteran Member
Is this what people are supporting now a days?
Do you approve of killing civilians or not?

If yes, then you're fine with Hamas doing it.

If no, you're not fine with Israel doing it.

If you think it is fine to kill Palestinian civilians but not Israeli civilians you're fine with double standards. *Mod edit*

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Hi Jimmy......
So we wait to read your answers.
What would you think if, for example, cops shot down your loved ones in order to get at some violent burglars?
Would that be acceptable?
I don’t support one side or the other. I support peace in the Middle East. My views have changed.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
UN peacekeeping forces must step in and slowly, carefully, methodically eliminate Hamas.

The blood of Palestinians is on the hands of the corrupt UN.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I don’t support one side or the other. I support peace in the Middle East. My views have changed
It looks as if most people do not support either the terrorists or the Israeli government.
But most of us do feel most empathetic and sympathetic towards the civilians who are dying, injured, losing their homes, hungry and in need of medical support.
It's a horrible situation, but since each side hates the other beyond all reason I haven't got a clue about how this can be resolved.
That would be a good thread, actually, just to see if there are any sound ideas.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
It looks as if most people do not support either the terrorists or the Israeli government.
But most of us do feel most empathetic and sympathetic towards the civilians who are dying, injured, losing their homes, hungry and in need of medical support.
It's a horrible situation, but since each side hates the other beyond all reason I haven't got a clue about how this can be resolved.
That would be a good thread, actually, just to see if there are any sound ideas.
I think it’s pretty simple actually. The leaders from both sides need to meet and talk about a solution.

Sargonski

I don’t support one side or the other. I support peace in the Middle East. My views have changed.

I suupport Peace as well but, it is difficult with these Israeli terrorists hiding themselves among civilian populations.. These murderous war criminals .. guilty of crimes against humanity may well deserve to be lined up and shot .. but ... they won't line up .. and hide among Israeli Civilians ...
I think it’s pretty simple actually. The leaders from both sides need to meet and talk about a solution.

Clearly it is not so simple .. this Blood Fued has been going on for 8 decades. We need to go in like we did in Kosovo .. Bomb the sht out of Israel .. and create a Palestinian State . Bibi is far worse than Milosovic ... is giving Pavelic a run for his money .. those Brown shirts supervising the Warsaw Ghetto ain't got nothing on Bibi.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Well, if i
Well....if I run a thread seeking ideas for a resolution then you might add that idea?
As I have said, each side hates the other heatedly.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
I suupport Peace as well but, it is difficult with these Israeli terrorists hiding themselves among civilian populations.. These murderous war criminals .. guilty of crimes against humanity may well deserve to be lined up and shot .. but ... they won't line up .. and hide among Israeli Civilians ...

Clearly it is not so simple .. this Blood Fued has been going on for 8 decades. We need to go in like we did in Kosovo .. Bomb the sht out of Israel .. and create a Palestinian State . Bibi is far worse than Milosovic ... is giving Pavelic a run for his money .. those Brown shirts supervising the Warsaw Ghetto ain't got nothing on Bibi.
Yeah I use to be against Israel, then I was against the Arabs. I’m back to supporting peace through diplomacy where I first stood before I started picking sides. I have a peace now and it feels good.

Sargonski

Yeah I use to be against Israel, then I was against the Arabs. I’m back to supporting peace through diplomacy where I first stood before I started picking sides. I have a peace now and it feels good.

Pointing out a holocaust has nothing to do with picking sides ?! .. just as pointing out that one side is losing has nothing to do with picking sides. . which may explain this flip floping back and forth .. and failing to produce peace when diplomacy is non existent.