• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Terrorists Can Hide Behind Civilians And Terrorize Anyone They Want And No One Can Touch Them?

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Pointing out a holocaust has nothing to do with picking sides ?! .. just as pointing out that one side is losing has nothing to do with picking sides. . which may explain this flip floping back and forth .. and failing to produce peace when diplomacy is non existent.
I’m at peace now with it all.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Would not being at peace with an ongoing holocaust be the definition of sociopath ?
Hoping for a peaceful resolution in the Middle East involving all people involved isn’t being a sociopath. It’s having compassion for all who suffer.

I wasn’t at peace when I was rooting for one side or the other. You’re entitled to root for one side or the other. If you are able to have peace doing that then that’s your business.

Last edited:

Sargonski

Hoping for a peaceful resolution in the Middle East involving all people involved isn’t being a sociopath. It’s having compassion for all who suffer.

I wasn’t at peace when I was rooting for one side or the other. You’re entitled to root for one side or the other. If you are able to have peace doing that then that’s your business.

Who said anything about peaceful resolution .... who doesn't hope for that cept for Bibi and Biden === and calling them out for the Holocaust is not rooting for one side .. Sitting there hoping for for warmongers to make peace is pretending they are not purveyors of Holocaust is picking a side. .. Got it all backwards and up-side down Brother Jim

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Who said anything about peaceful resolution .... who doesn't hope for that cept for Bibi and Biden === and calling them out for the Holocaust is not rooting for one side .. Sitting there hoping for for warmongers to make peace is pretending they are not purveyors of Holocaust is picking a side. .. Got it all backwards and up-side down Brother Jim
I’m not giving the impression that innocent people aren’t dying by not taking sides and hoping that peace will prevail in the Middle East. Like I said, if you’re capable of having peace rooting for one side or the other then that’s your business. I’ve come full circle and am happy with my position of not supporting either side.

Sargonski

I’m not giving the impression that innocent people aren’t dying by not taking sides and hoping that peace will prevail in the Middle East. Like I said, if you’re capable of having peace rooting for one side or the other then that’s your business. I’ve come full circle and am happy with my position of not supporting either side.

You seem to be having difficulty with the concept that pointing out that Red Team is beating Blue Team .. does not necessarily mean one is rooting for Red Team. In fancy terms .. we call this a Non Sequitur Fallacy .. Fallacy means - False Logic, Non Sequitur is latin for "Does not follow" .. essentially A does not follow from B in Logic terms.

Who said you were giving the impression innocents are not dying ? You have not commented at all other than complete lack of interest or concern .. in a blissful state of as much ignorance as is possible ... If I am reading you correctly .. which is most certainly the case :)

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
You seem to be having difficulty with the concept that pointing out that Red Team is beating Blue Team .. does not necessarily mean one is rooting for Red Team. In fancy terms .. we call this a Non Sequitur Fallacy .. Fallacy means - False Logic, Non Sequitur is latin for "Does not follow" .. essentially A does not follow from B in Logic terms.

Who said you were giving the impression innocents are not dying ? You have not commented at all other than complete lack of interest or concern .. in a blissful state of as much ignorance as is possible ... If I am reading you correctly .. which is most certainly the case :)
You seem to be having difficulty accepting the fact that I don’t support either side.