• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, who here would buy this book?

Makaveli

Homoioi
I think that the description of that book is the funniest thing I've read all week.

"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants."

:thud:

Idiolatry

Antagonist
I think that the description of that book is the funniest thing I've read all week.

"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants."

:thud:

Haha! I was thinking the same thing.
This was the book I'd been waiting for. I eagerly started creating and storing the ingredients for the trifle I was planning to serve in a month at my Grandparents Ruby anniversary
I wonder if they notified the family that semen was going to be in the food? o_O
As usual, our Shar-Pei was in the kitchen, just waiting for the occasional food spills. We were both so grossed out when Layla lapped up the spilled semen because when she was done she just looked up at us and licked her chops - begging for more. It's one thing for us to have fun cooking with semen, but it just seemed so wrong for our dog to be eating it too.
OMG x.X

horizon_mj1

You have got to be kidding!? lol... It takes all kinds! Next thing you know the people who are promoting this biik will try to end world hunger with the idea. Gross! And by the way, no I would not buy this book.