• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, who here would buy this book?

Idiolatry

Antagonist
I told my mum that I got the book and was doing the recipes. Her husband asked where I was getting the semen.

I said "Well, I am caregiver for my grandfather..."

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Well it supposed to be rich in vitamin C and protein, but I'll never look at flan the same way again the rest of my life..........

Sententia

People drink the liquid that flows from the udder of a cow without a second thought but get upset when they hear about human semen... Its funny to me. Would you try recipes that feature goat's milk? People regularly consume the penis and testes of various mammels as a delicacy all across the world... (Well not in my house or town hehe)

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
People drink the liquid that flows from the udder of a cow without a second thought but get upset when they hear about human semen... Its funny to me. Would you try recipes that feature goat's milk? People regularly consume the penis and testes of various mammels as a delicacy all across the world... (Well not in my house or town hehe)
Well I don't know about anyone else but I view milk in a different light than semen, I mean it was made to be consumed by another organism, and yes I have had goats milk before. Also people eat chittlins, but I'm not eating those along with testes, penis, placenta, and uterus of any animal.

Sententia

Well I don't know about anyone else but I view milk in a different light than semen, I mean it was made to be consumed by another organism, and yes I have had goats milk before. Also people eat chittlins, but I'm not eating those along with testes, penis, placenta, and uterus of any animal.

Me either... I also wont eat brains, livers etc.