• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some coins to Give away, Music Quiz.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Apologies to C1, Cardero and YmirGF who are officially ineligible (because you're all too damn good). Of course I'm never going to know if you PM the answers to some other needy person :D

Alright.....

To begin!

Which famous group of the American Army did Jimi "God with a Guitar" Hendrix join at age 18............

ChrisP

Veteran Member
lilithu said:
101st airborne.
Cha CHING

Name the three most famous lead guitarists for the Yard Birds.

Extra Credits... What significance did the Yardbirds have for Led Zep...

Circle_One

ChrisP said:
Apologies to C1, Cardero and YmirGF who are officially ineligible (because you're all too damn good). Of course I'm never going to know if you PM the answers to some other needy person
Oh, you evil, evil man! :p I'm biting my tongue (or perhaps fingers, as it were) in order to not reply, haha.

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
ChrisP said:
Cha CHING

Name the three most famous lead guitarists for the Yard Birds.

Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, and Jeff Beck. Jimmy Page was lead guitarist for Led Zeppelin.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
ChrisP said:
Apologies to C1, Cardero and YmirGF who are officially ineligible (because you're all too damn good). Of course I'm never going to know if you PM the answers to some other needy person :D
For one thing, cardero can't PM me any answers. Not that because we live under the same roof. It's because he might think I should google the answers myself...:biglaugh:

I could probably get some hints out of him :flirt:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Pussyfoot Mouse said:
Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, and Jeff Beck. Jimmy Page was lead guitarist for Led Zeppelin.
Nice PFM! but not quite the extra credit ;) some coins and frubals for ya anyway!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
ChrisP said:
Aaaaarrrhhhhhgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:149:

Circle_One

Ok, I know I should allow others the chance to answer, and I've done so well on holding myself back as of yet, Chris, I will only answer this question (because no one else has and I'm DYING to).

ChrisP said:
When Jimmy Page formed Led Zep, the band originally played under the name The New Yardbirds so the new band could play shows that had previously been scheduled by the Yardbirds before they broke up.

Phew, that's a big weight lifted off my shoulders :p

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Circle_One said:
When Jimmy Page formed Led Zep, the band originally played under the name The New Yardbirds so the new band could play shows that had previously been scheduled by the Yardbirds before they broke up.

There, there Circle_one. C'mon, lets go listen to the tunes by the Cramps.

Singalong everybody...

bikini girls with machine guns,
bikini girls with machine guns,
that stuff will kill ya, it's loaded with fun,
bikini girls with machine guns

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Circle_One said:
Ok, I know I should allow others the chance to answer, and I've done so well on holding myself back as of yet, Chris, I will only answer this question (because no one else has and I'm DYING to).

LOL, it was killin' ya wasn't it? :biglaugh:

turk179

I smell something....
If I may pose a question. This one is a toughy and is worth 1000 coins:dan:

Who was the lead singer for the 80's band Sheriff and what band did he form after sheriff broke up? For extra credit name one of the most popular Sheriff songs.

Judgement Day

turk179 said:
If I may pose a question. This one is a toughy and is worth 1000 coins:dan:

Who was the lead singer for the 80's band Sheriff and what band did he form after sheriff broke up? For extra credit name one of the most popular Sheriff songs.
Lead singer: Freddy Curci
Band formed after break up: Alias
Popular songs: When Im With You, You Remind Me, Crazy Without You, Mama's Baby

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Judgement Day said:
Lead singer: Freddy Curci
Band formed after break up: Alias
Popular songs: When Im With You, You Remind Me, Crazy Without You, Mama's Baby
Dang...Late again. :clap great job Judgement.