• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some problems with evolution

Danny

Believing in an god does also mean you see it as the creator. Although a god could also exist without influencing the evolution. Myself i do believe he created the different species and fauna on earth. This means that a tiger for example is not evoluted out of another sort of animal. The story of the arc of noah does to my opinion mean that animals and mankind had to be saved because something worse happened. In any case these species were saved, only everthing wasn't yet how it was in paradise times. Creating back the paradise would have been the main topic after the terrible happening. The meaning for the beatifull flora and fauna is to my opinion the creation of a paradise. Together with other species mankind has to trie to achieve this.

MdmSzdWhtGuy

Danny said:
Believing in an god does also mean you see it as the creator. Although a god could also exist without influencing the evolution. Myself i do believe he created the different species and fauna on earth. This means that a tiger for example is not evoluted out of another sort of animal. The story of the arc of noah does to my opinion mean that animals and mankind had to be saved because something worse happened. In any case these species were saved, only everthing wasn't yet how it was in paradise times. Creating back the paradise would have been the main topic after the terrible happening. The meaning for the beatifull flora and fauna is to my opinion the creation of a paradise. Together with other species mankind has to trie to achieve this.

??? who turned on a computer for you? How could you possibly string together those funny symbol's on the keyboard to almost string together sentences? I sure hope someone reads this to you, then types your response, I wait with baited breath.

B.

schligg

i've been reading this thread and laughing, but i must chime in now. I used to go to church for 18 years and finally came to my senses at about 20 years old; and the thing that used to really send me over the edge is the story of Noah's "frickin" Ark. Do you honestly beleive that the entire earth was flooded and that Noah was able to gather every single fricken species of animal on land and stick it into one boat. You have to be smoking crack. That doesn't include that almost all land plant life would also not survive a month and a half of total submersion. As I have said in a completely different thread before, the bible and other religious documents are "metaphoric". To take them literally is insane.
ps - Alexander, you need to take english classes as well.

Tiberius

Alexander Garcia said:
I'll give a simple example I can even understand. If I put a one once rock on my foot and you put a 2000 lb. rock on your which one is gonna hurt? Well if gravity says you have a broken foot wial I don't . Still if both the one once and the 2000lb fall at the same speed. What gravity don't work the same one foot from it al of a sudden everthing is the same.

Congratulations, you've just proven beyond all doubt that a single strand of spider silk can lift an ocean liner.

The reason that the 2000lb rock does damage and the one ounce rock does not is simply because there is more of the 2000lb rock for gravity to pull on!

randb

Its called "force" my friend!!!! Gravity accelerates all masses by the same amount. But then if you look at the force exerted by each on u r foot, it'll be different cuz of different masses. F = ma