• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SORT Order

drsatish

[FONT=&quot]SORT Order[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Human BRAIN Cannot Exist...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ...if it cannot SORT[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] a. Sort things out - find out what IS important.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] b. A-Z sort ...Z-A sort.....found in almost ALL auxiliary Brains for the Human Brain[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ..called Software (Brain is almost Liquid & Soft...you know!)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] c. The Phone Directory (Sorted)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (Man! Can you imagine saying Hi! to a person in an UNSORTED[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Phone Directory of 6 Billion Entries?)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] d. Classify.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 1. Taxonomic Classification.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Taxonomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 2. Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev's Classification of Elements[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Dmitri Mendeleev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Periodic table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 3. Types of Forces on Earth[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Fundamental interaction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 4. Types of Religions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Major religious groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 5. Types of Throat Emanations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 6. Types of Skin Reflections.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Human skin color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 7. Split Hairs......[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] split hairs - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Split even the Indivisible Dalton's Atom Further![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Dalton Atomic Theory[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Subatomic particle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Man! I CAN'T SLEEP....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] if I DON'T CLASSIFY .....THINGS....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ...and ORDERlify....THINGS...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] sub-branched into TOTALITARIAN CONTROL...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ...of Hitler, of Orwell 1984, of Communism, of Capitalism.. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ...of Organized Religions..![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ...of Science..![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ...of asking my Secretary to Re-Type the Letter...7 to 17 times...till she got it Right![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ...of Perfectionism![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WHAT IS PERFECTIONISM?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ..is it the split parts...?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ..or the Whole?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Satish[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Perfectionism Classified.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](I used to work in the Classified Sections of the U.S & U.S.S.R...before!)[/FONT]

drsatish

So when did they let you out of the round rubber room?

Hi Angel!
I hope you are one.....but what is the last few letters...gellous..jealoussss?

I AM INCARCERATED in "MY" "BELIEF" ...SYSTEMS....
....hence I AM .....IN.....inside ....a "round rubber room" ...of ..."Belief Systems"....

OUT?

WHO IS THERE TO LET ANYBODY IN or OUT?

Sky looks the SAME from EVERYWHERE!
Satish
(And Hence I CONVINCED the U.S & USSR to JOIN HANDS in...the Sky!)
U.S., Russia share views on space collaboration | abc13.com

Fight on Land! and JOIN ABOVE!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formal_thought_disorder
  • Blocking - Interruption of train of speech before completion. e.g. "Am I early?", "No, you're just about on-" This is commonly seen when a joke is being told and the speaker forgets the punchline. At an extreme degree, after blocking occurs, the speaker does not recall the topic he or she was discussing. True blocking is a common sign of schizophrenia.
  • Circumferential speech - Speech that is very delayed at reaching its goal. Speaking about many concepts related to the point of the conversation before eventually returning to the point and concluding the thought. Excessive long-windedness. e.g. "What is your name?" "Well, sometimes when people ask me that I have to think about whether or not I will answer because some people think it's an odd name even though I don't really because my mom gave it to me and I think my dad helped but it's as good a name as any in my opinion, but yeah, it's Tom."
  • Clanging - Sounds, rather than meaningful relationships, appear to govern words or topics. Excessive rhyming. e.g. "I'm not trying to make noise. I'm trying to make sense. If you can't make sense out of nonsense, well, have fun." "I heard the bell. Well, hell, I heard the bell."
  • Derailment (also Loose Association and Knight's Move thinking) - Ideas slip off the topic's track on to another which is obliquely related or unrelated. e.g. "The next day when I'd be going out you know, I took control, like uh, I put bleach on my hair in California."
  • Distractible speech - During mid speech, the subject is changed in response to a stimulus. e.g. "Then I left San Francisco and moved to... where did you get that tie?"
  • Echolalia - Echoing of one's or other people's speech that may only be committed once, or may be continuous in repetition. This may involve repeating only the last few words or last word of the examiner's sentences. This can be a symptom of Tourette's Syndrome. e.g. "What would you like for dinner?", "That's a good question. That's a good question. That's a good question. That's a good question."
  • Evasive Interaction - Attempts to annunciate ideas and/or feelings about another individual comes out as evasive or in a diluted form, e.g.: "I... er ah... you are uh... I think you have... uh-- acceptable erm... uh... hair."
  • Flight of Ideas - A sequence of loose associations or extreme tangentiality where the speaker goes quickly from one idea to another seemingly unrelated idea. To the listener, the ideas seem unrelated and do not seem to repeat. Often pressured speech is also present. e.g. "I own is five cigars. I've been to Havana. She rose out of the water, in a bikini."
  • Illogicality - Conclusions are reached that do not follow logically (non-sequiturs or faulty inferences). e.g. "Do you think this will fit in the box?" draws a reply like "Well duh; it's brown isn't it?"
  • Incoherence (word salad) - Speech that is unintelligible because, though the individual words are real words, the manner in which they are strung together results in incoherent gibberish, e.g. the question "Why do people comb their hair?" elicits a response like "Because it makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons. Hello, beautiful."
  • Loss of goal - Failure to show a train of thought to a natural conclusion. e.g. "Why does my computer keep crashing?", "Well, you live in a stucco house, so the pair of scissors needs to be in another drawer."
  • Neologisms - New word formations. These may also involve elisions of two words that are similar in meaning or in sound. e.g. "I got so angry I picked up a dish and threw it at the geshinker."
  • Perseveration - Persistent repetition of words or ideas. e.g. "It's great to be here in Nevada, Nevada, Nevada, Nevada, Nevada." This may also involve repeatedly giving the same answer to different questions. e.g. "Is your name Mary? Yes. Are you in the hospital? Yes. Are you a table? Yes."
  • Phonemic paraphasia - Mispronunciation; syllables out of sequence. e.g. "I slipped on the lice and broke my arm."
  • Pressure of speech - An increase in the amount of spontaneous speech compared to what is considered customary. This may also include an increase in the rate of speech. Alternatively it may be difficult to interrupt the speaker; the speaker may continue speaking even when a direct question is asked.
  • Self-reference - Patient repeatedly and inappropriately refers back to self. e.g. "What's the time?", "It's 7 o'clock. That's my problem."
  • Semantic paraphasia - Substitution of inappropriate word. e.g. "I slipped on the coat, on the ice I mean, and broke my book."
  • Stilted speech - Speech excessively stilted and formal. e.g. "The attorney comported himself indecorously."
  • Tangentiality - Replying to questions in an oblique, tangential or irrelevant manner. e.g.:
Q: "What city are you from?"A: "Well, that's a hard question. I'm from Iowa. I really don't know where my relatives came from, so I don't know if I'm Irish or French."
  • Word approximations - Old words used in a new and unconventional way. e.g. "His boss was a seeover."

drsatish

• Thought disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • Blocking - Interruption of train of speech before completion. e.g. "Am I early?", "No, you're just about on-" This is commonly seen when a joke is being told and the speaker forgets the punchline. At an extreme degree, after blocking occurs, the speaker does not recall the topic he or she was discussing. True blocking is a common sign of schizophrenia.

• Circumferential speech - Speech that is very delayed at reaching its goal. Speaking about many concepts related to the point of the conversation before eventually returning to the point and concluding the thought. Excessive long-windedness. e.g. "What is your name?" "Well, sometimes when people ask me that I have to think about whether or not I will answer because some people think it's an odd name even though I don't really because my mom gave it to me and I think my dad helped but it's as good a name as any in my opinion, but yeah, it's Tom."

• Clanging - Sounds, rather than meaningful relationships, appear to govern words or topics. Excessive rhyming. e.g. "I'm not trying to make noise. I'm trying to make sense. If you can't make sense out of nonsense, well, have fun." "I heard the bell. Well, hell, I heard the bell."

• Derailment (also Loose Association and Knight's Move thinking) - Ideas slip off the topic's track on to another which is obliquely related or unrelated. e.g. "The next day when I'd be going out you know, I took control, like uh, I put bleach on my hair in California."

• Distractible speech - During mid speech, the subject is changed in response to a stimulus. e.g. "Then I left San Francisco and moved to... where did you get that tie?"

• Echolalia - Echoing of one's or other people's speech that may only be committed once, or may be continuous in repetition. This may involve repeating only the last few words or last word of the examiner's sentences. This can be a symptom of Tourette's Syndrome. e.g. "What would you like for dinner?", "That's a good question. That's a good question. That's a good question. That's a good question."

• Evasive Interaction - Attempts to annunciate ideas and/or feelings about another individual comes out as evasive or in a diluted form, e.g.: "I... er ah... you are uh... I think you have... uh-- acceptable erm... uh... hair."

• Flight of Ideas - A sequence of loose associations or extreme tangentiality where the speaker goes quickly from one idea to another seemingly unrelated idea. To the listener, the ideas seem unrelated and do not seem to repeat. Often pressured speech is also present. e.g. "I own is five cigars. I've been to Havana. She rose out of the water, in a bikini."

• Illogicality - Conclusions are reached that do not follow logically (non-sequiturs or faulty inferences). e.g. "Do you think this will fit in the box?" draws a reply like "Well duh; it's brown isn't it?"

• Incoherence (word salad) - Speech that is unintelligible because, though the individual words are real words, the manner in which they are strung together results in incoherent gibberish, e.g. the question "Why do people comb their hair?" elicits a response like "Because it makes a twirl in life, my box is broken help me blue elephant. Isn't lettuce brave? I like electrons. Hello, beautiful."

• Loss of goal - Failure to show a train of thought to a natural conclusion. e.g. "Why does my computer keep crashing?", "Well, you live in a stucco house, so the pair of scissors needs to be in another drawer."

• Neologisms - New word formations. These may also involve elisions of two words that are similar in meaning or in sound. e.g. "I got so angry I picked up a dish and threw it at the geshinker."

• Perseveration - Persistent repetition of words or ideas. e.g. "It's great to be here in Nevada, Nevada, Nevada, Nevada, Nevada." This may also involve repeatedly giving the same answer to different questions. e.g. "Is your name Mary? Yes. Are you in the hospital? Yes. Are you a table? Yes."

• Phonemic paraphasia - Mispronunciation; syllables out of sequence. e.g. "I slipped on the lice and broke my arm."

• Pressure of speech - An increase in the amount of spontaneous speech compared to what is considered customary. This may also include an increase in the rate of speech. Alternatively it may be difficult to interrupt the speaker; the speaker may continue speaking even when a direct question is asked.

• Self-reference - Patient repeatedly and inappropriately refers back to self. e.g. "What's the time?", "It's 7 o'clock. That's my problem."

• Semantic paraphasia - Substitution of inappropriate word. e.g. "I slipped on the coat, on the ice I mean, and broke my book."

• Stilted speech - Speech excessively stilted and formal. e.g. "The attorney comported himself indecorously."

• Tangentiality - Replying to questions in an oblique, tangential or irrelevant manner. e.g.:
Q: "What city are you from?"A: "Well, that's a hard question. I'm from Iowa. I really don't know where my relatives came from, so I don't know if I'm Irish or French."
  • Word approximations - Old words used in a new and unconventional way. e.g. "His boss was a seeover."

Hi Meow Mix!

You are OUT to PROVE ...that I am something...as per definitions..you pick up.

Hence, First, I would like you to

STATE in CONCRETE TERMS....

whatever YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM is.....

..which is ROCK SOLID!

...which is ABSOLUTE ROCK!

..which is ABSOULTE RATIONALITY of the CEREBRAL CORTEX!

I have told you Before...that I can EXPLAIN & CORRELATE...everything I say in a Nut Shell.

Why Do you Call me a Nut if I can say things in a Nut Shell?
nut shell - definition of nut shell by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Quote Specific Lines....before you send someone to the Guillotine or the Nut Chamber!
Satish

drsatish

Thought Disorder..
is COUNTRY Boundaries ...Concepts of Non-Existent Land Boundaries..
is POCKET Boundaries ..Concepts of Money...Material Gathering..

Blocking..
Not I, but You ARE blocked in your concepts...perceptions...

Circumferential speech..
Your ENTIRE POST is CIRCUMFERENTIAL...

..YOU have NOT QUOTED a Single LINE of what I said.

You are Nuts.
I am Nuts.
I am Nutty about U!

Someone in the forum said you are Beautiful!
...on the Inside or Outside?

(Hollywood Model, Fashion TV Paris? )

Satish
I Speak.
Circumferential Speech: All Politicians, Bankers etc on Earth.

ellenjanuary

Does "being loopy" come from processing the infinite loop? CTRL+ALT+DEL! Look beyond your halting state, man!

drsatish

Meowing...Mixedly....

Rational Non-Schizophrenic Dialogue!

Hi Beautiful Meow Mix!

Take me on for Any Dialogue..right here!

Dialogue is Sanity and Non-Schizophrenic.

Satish

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hi Meow Mix!

You are OUT to PROVE ...that I am something...as per definitions..you pick up.

Hence, First, I would like you to

STATE in CONCRETE TERMS....

whatever YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM is.....

..which is ROCK SOLID!

...which is ABSOLUTE ROCK!

..which is ABSOULTE RATIONALITY of the CEREBRAL CORTEX!

I have told you Before...that I can EXPLAIN & CORRELATE...everything I say in a Nut Shell.

Why Do you Call me a Nut if I can say things in a Nut Shell?
nut shell - definition of nut shell by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Quote Specific Lines....before you send someone to the Guillotine or the Nut Chamber!
Satish
I grok you, bro!

Always on Thursdays, the BESTEST of the week!

AnyWHO, these feeble gethinkers in this forum just won't face the truth!

drsatish

Well Dr. Satish, I just wanted to tell you that all your posts remind me of those commercials for Bing.

That is all.

Hi Klaufi_Wodensson,

"commercials for Bing"..?

Or is it "Non-Commercials for B.e..ing"?

u mean Bing...catch up with Google....
Bing

or BANG!
Big Bang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Act of Creation)

or

Wham! Bang! Thank u Mam!
(Act of Creation)
wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am - Dictionary of sexual terms

or
Wham! Bang! Thank u Man!
(Act of Creation)

Man! It is BIG...and it is BANG!
Satish!

NOT A SINGLE CREATURE
IN THE UNIVERSE
CAN EXIST
in a
CONTINUAL STATE
OF
BIG & BANG!

drsatish

Hi Simworld...

of Simulation ....of ..Reality....

Why do you put ALL YOUR EGGS in the BASKET ..of Simulation..

...to Understand...Non-Simulation.....?

Xerox,
Satish

PS: You called me Schizophrenic...I CALL you Physicsophrenic..
. a Physics Student....trying to Understand Physics or the Physical...or the Iron..

Real...illusion...Illusion...Real...Simulation...Illusion...Simulation...Virtual....Virtuality....
....3-D ....Three Dimensional REALISTIC ILLUSION... of Dinosaurs...
....WALKING.....on ALL THEATERS & HOME TVs on EARTH!...........
........WHY REAL?......ask my Swiss Banker!

WHY DO YOU CHASE a SHADOW...(Sim)
...to UNDERSTAND .....the NON-SHADOW?

Essence of Light & Darkness in Religions,
Satish

The Neo Nerd

Only Drsatish is aware of the purpose of this thread.

And i'm sure given enough life guards he/she/it could become well acquainted with the meaning of pudding.

However i doubt even drsatish is aware of the meaning of this thread.

-Q

drsatish

Only Drsatish is aware of the purpose of this thread.

And i'm sure given enough life guards he/she/it could become well acquainted with the meaning of pudding.

However i doubt even drsatish is aware of the meaning of this thread.

-Q

The Purpose of the thread is to 'see' 'Unity' in 'Diversity.'

..to go from a "dual" mode to a non-dual mode.

In the last 300 years, mankind has 'advanced' tremendously in the area of 'understanding & manipulation' of 'matter & energy.'

..but how much progress has he made in understanding himself/herself....the he...the she.....the self?

I will give a few links as starters for this transformation....if you are really deeply interested and courageous.

Meditation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prat
Impermanence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Advaita Vedanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spiritual teacher, Advaita, Non Duality, Enlightenment, Meditation, Yoga
Nonduality: The Varieties of Expression
Wave Particle Duality - an overview of wave particle duality
The duality of knowledge
Zen Koans: Transcending Duality
Dualism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism_(philosophy_of_mind)

Satish