• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spark

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
so sage tree said, "That is our job to BE the spark in creation and bring that spark out in all of it." I feel this sums up how i feel about Lucifer/luciferian/ism

Anyways posted this in a luciferian fb group and here is the convo. thought you guys might like to jump in.
I think that sounds lovely but we must work on our own godhood and that takes plenty of work by itself.

As a working sorceress and humanitarian, I help plenty of people. And I do loads of mentoring. Mentoring is working in bringing out the "spark." The one-on-one is important if you can find worthy students.
indeed lead by example, I would also say that we all actualize our god-forms differently and express them differently. My favorite thing to do is take muggle virginity and sacrifice it on a my black alter. just kidding the alter is Tie-dye
anyways what do you think

*italicized part was sniped in after i posted indeed lead by example. or i missed it.

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I'm not sure I understand what sage tree meant. It goes with simply being a student or being a teacher as well from my interpretation, but I do not think being the teacher is necessary.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I'm not sure I understand what sage tree meant. It goes with simply being a student or being a teacher as well from my interpretation, but I do not think being the teacher is necessary.
I agree. I think some people are just meant to be sheeple and when you try to
teach them about The Path you're only going to be met with rebellion and hate.

Iti oj

Premium Member

Like I said its how I feel about it. And perhaps this is part of my lesson. And more about teaching them to learn and to want to learn then teaching about

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Like I said its how I feel about it. And perhaps this is part of my lesson. And more about teaching them to learn and to want to learn then teaching about

I have no issues with that, I was simply saying being a teacher is not necessary to the path IMO.

Iti oj

Premium Member
And fyi sagetree was not talking about lucifer/ian/ism but was relating his own path to me and said that on connection to a discission involving this tooic and it had the vibe of me as lucifer.