• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiders and Inca city on Mars!

Spiderman

Veteran Member

I truly believe, ya know, like the fae . That red planet of my zodiac, it seems to influence us

I prefer Venus, the Vegas trump card of the planets, a female name, a card of a different suit, taking all the other cards on the table

If people swear the moon and planets influence us and destiny + war, career, and romance, the stuff they are seeing on Mars could be a physical icon, Goshintai, charged with Kami, that leave a physical mark / design to raise our minds and hearts (with the crop circles) to supernatural realities+ realms...

Spiders are the most female dominant animal, most common irrational phobia, and in ancient Babylon, women were weavers believed to become spider women, and the Queen of heaven, politics, warfare, romance, beauty, sexuality, and law and order, dominated Sumerian and Babylonian theology.
Yet their women were weavers and often had next to no other opportunities other than prostitution

Often dying before age 30...so, the belief was, just as a female black widow gets 12 times larger than the male, more potent venom, eats her husband for sexual gratification and for harassment charges, holy Communion, the two becoming one flesh...

Anyway, it was believed women would have that kind of advantage when they leave their body behind in the spirit realm ...men would be extremely weak, less important, because they were first place in such a lopsided way when civilization was beginning

So, it could be Venus is invading Mars, on a spiritual level... leaving her mark..
.the Babylonian Queen of Heaven Inanna, was Queen of Venus, represented by the 8 pointed star that she and Babylonian monarchs war.

Spiders have 8 legs . 8 is the perfect number in shinto, a female dominant religion where male creators want a female, Amaterasu, sun divinity that all plants and creatures depend on for survival, to be greater than themselves, her maker....

...8 is considered a number that is subject to change, without price, linked to Infinity...

Inanna was known for stealing other domains and blessings through intoxicating other Deities until their inhibitions were way down.

i can dream, can't I?o_O:p

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
That's interesting. Of course other planets would have seasons, but I hadn't contemplated them before...

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That's interesting. Of course other planets would have seasons, but I hadn't contemplated them before...
Indeed, with more than 80 moons sometimes, symbols for divine femininity, representing many of the same theological and supernatural graces, powers, and feminine genius as the spider...

Although other animals have instances of larger females that murder males during sex or recreational cannibalism, serial killer sports/ hobbies primarily instigated by a larger and more aggressive female, there are countless tales of a praying mantis male fighting back, winning, smashing his wife's head when she decides to violently murder him while making love (the honeymoon of the most prayerful, creatures of piety... inspired by Yahweh no doubt lol )

Spiders are the creature where there has never been a recorded case to my knowledge of a male defeating his wife when she succumbs to her divine feminine needs and urges. .

They simply do not fight back. The only tarantula I have seen where the male gets a larger leg span than his wife, just as much power in the fangs, (pink salmon bird eater) got excited when the price drops to one fourth of what it was

The explanation is how likely they are to get violently murdered while having sex. The wife just sees a bigger meal. Adds a whole new meaning to becoming one flesh with, but also dumping your boyfriend...

He is used to make a house that comes out of her butt I suppose... and that became the symbol for the female gender in general, feminine powers where women excel above men, divine femininity, weavers of destiny, weavers of victory, Inanna Babylonian Queen of Heaven, descended into hell, died naked, was hung upside down from meat hooks, and rose on the third day, ascended into heaven, Because spirits disguised as spiders weaved web throughout the underworld, gathered messages from the silk (world wide web, threads , messages, data, Victoria secrets)

All necessary to ascend into heaven on the third day, return wearing a loin cloth possessed with, charged with spiritual graces for teaching her how to win the minds and hearts of the underworld, in her second descent.

Who would have known...webs could be so sentient, automatically transmitting the info needed, when and where it was needed, in a way all who gazed the Queen, heard her in their language, to win all hearts...

And so, she became Queen of heaven and hell...now Mars? She was the most powerful Goddess of war for so many centuries... the original lady of victories.;)

Also, the location of the sun and stars being so different in relationship to other planets, truly would make the season changes odd, like where it rains diamonds... Neptune I think....

Pluto rules my favorite zodiac Scorpio and the tribe of Dan. Good weather for reptiles. I plan on learning to play hockey there. :)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Indeed, with more than 80 moons sometimes, symbols for divine femininity, representing many of the same theological and supernatural graces, powers, and feminine genius as the spider...
Do you think all moons are feminine?
Although other animals have instances of larger females that murder males during sex or recreational cannibalism, serial killer sports/ hobbies primarily instigated by a larger and more aggressive female, there are countless tales of a praying mantis male fighting back, winning, smashing his wife's head when she decides to violently murder him while making love (the honeymoon of the most prayerful, creatures of piety... inspired by Yahweh no doubt lol )

Spiders are the creature where there has never been a recorded case to my knowledge of a male defeating his wife when she succumbs to her divine feminine needs and urges. .

They simply do not fight back. The only tarantula I have seen where the male gets a larger leg span than his wife, just as much power in the fangs, (pink salmon bird eater) got excited when the price drops to one fourth of what it was

The explanation is how likely they are to get violently murdered while having sex. The wife just sees a bigger meal. Adds a whole new meaning to becoming one flesh with, but also dumping your boyfriend...

He is used to make a house that comes out of her butt I suppose... and that became the symbol for the female gender in general, feminine powers where women excel above men, divine femininity, weavers of destiny, weavers of victory, Inanna Babylonian Queen of Heaven, descended into hell, died naked, was hung upside down from meat hooks, and rose on the third day, ascended into heaven, Because spirits disguised as spiders weaved web throughout the underworld, gathered messages from the silk (world wide web, threads , messages, data, Victoria secrets)

All necessary to ascend into heaven on the third day, return wearing a loin cloth possessed with, charged with spiritual graces for teaching her how to win the minds and hearts of the underworld, in her second descent.

Who would have known...webs could be so sentient, automatically transmitting the info needed, when and where it was needed, in a way all who gazed the Queen, heard her in their language, to win all hearts...
You know that just makes a certain SOAD song play in my head. :p
And so, she became Queen of heaven and hell...now Mars? She was the most powerful Goddess of war for so many centuries... the original lady of victories.;)
Not surprising.

The perfect one to subdue Mars!
Also, the location of the sun and stars being so different in relationship to other planets, truly would make the season changes odd, like where it rains diamonds... Neptune I think....
Its really a fascinating topic to think on...
Pluto rules my favorite zodiac Scorpio and the tribe of Dan. Good weather for reptiles. I plan on learning to play hockey there. :)
Wear a good mouth guard. Dentist bills are expensive.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Do you think all moons are feminine?

You know that just makes a certain SOAD song play in my head. :p

Not surprising.

The perfect one to subdue Mars!

Its really a fascinating topic to think on...

Wear a good mouth guard. Dentist bills are expensive.
As there are male black windows, black windows are female dominant. The moon is a feminine symbol in theology, as a general rule. So, the moons on Saturn have traditions... but there are male moon divinities. It just is not masculine symbol, so moons usually receive female names, give off female vibes, energies.

As there are female sun divinities like Amaterasu, it is a male dominant symbol "brother sun, sister moon" is the general rule ... but, I don't think it is absolute, fixed, doctrine infallible, unchanging

It is mystery... but moons are like spiders. ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, there really are spiders from Mars? Ziggy Stardust would be proud.
It is a mystery, but moons are like spiders. Homosapiens are stardust. And inside a cocoon, the caterpillar's mind can go through his butt, without much effort or thought... sometimes, ya just gotta let silk do it's thang. ... national spider and national butterfly day fall on 3/14, national pi day as well...there is no I in team, but there is an I in PI...spiders can get the same leg amputated multiple times in their life , and get a new one after a new molt .

do you suppose they receive their virginity (hymen) as well with that regenerated leg. Does nature offer them a menu of what they need replaced before a molt? :D. ;)

Last edited: