• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Split a piece of wood and I am there, Lift a stone and you will find me

Elihoenai

I believe/accept that God is all there is, seen and unseen, known and unknown, and all religions have the potential for leading their respective devotees to spiritual immortality. Iow, non-denominational.

God is within, so the seeker of God will never realize God until it is realized within. Do I know God? Just like belief comes before knowing, knowing becomes before realization. By realization, I mean union, oneness with God. The disciple can not realize God, for God is one, the disciple must sacrifice their separate ego self to be one with God.

I am not an ascetic, but am retired and meditate most of the day, everyday. God is me (and all else that exists), and my goal is to realize union with God.
John 4:24

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

These are Idle Words Without Asceticism. You said before that "Some" of the Beast Man must be Sacrificed. How can you Sacrifice "Some" of the Beast Man Without Asceticism? Unbelieving Heathen Atheists also meditate, therefore, meditation is not a measure that you Believe or Know Elohim/God.

There are 2.2 Billion so-called Christians asserting that they have the Holy Spirit while practising Recreational Sex, Drug Taking, Alcohol Drinking and Eating anything they want. Are you having Recreational Sex, Taking Drugs, Drinking Alcohol and Eating anything you want?

I Am Ascetic that is Celibate, Free From Drugs, Free From Alcohol, and Vegan on the Spiritual Journey "Totally" Destroying the Beast Man. Asceticism Realises Union With Elohim/God. Christian Gnosticism is all about Attaining Union With Elohim/God.

Are There Any Religious Ascetics On These Forums?

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
These are Idle Words Without Asceticism. You said before that "Some" of the Beast Man must be Sacrificed. How can you Sacrifice "Some" of the Beast Man Without Asceticism? Unbelieving Heathen Athiests also meditate, therefore, meditation is not a measure that you Believe or Know Elohim/God.

There are 2.2 Billion so-called Christians asserting that they have the Holy Spirit while practising Recreational Sex, Drug Taking, Alcohol Drinking and Eating anything they want. Are you having Recreational Sex, Taking Drugs, Drinking Alcohol and Eating anything you want?

I Am Ascetic that is Celibate, Free From Drugs, Free From Alcohol, and Vegan on the Spiritual Journey "Totally" Destroying the Beast Man. Asceticism Realises Union With Elohim/God. Christian Gnosticism is all about Attaining Union With Elohim/God.

Are There Any Religious Ascetics On These Forums?
It would seem to me that you may be unaware of what religious meditation is really about. The Sanskrit term for meditation is Dhyan, and it has as its goal the cessation of thought. Only when the human mind is totally free from all thought, is the underlying presence of God realized. The word representing, the thought about, the feeling of, the very concept of, God, is not God. It is only when your mind is free from all thought is God present to the meditator. This state is non-dual, meaning it does not involve meditator meditating on God, there is only God. The ego self, the body self, the mind self, the personal self, is not present, it does not, and cannot arise, when one's mind has ceased all thinking activity. When the mind of the meditator once again begins to think, the ego self naturally arises again and once more the thinking man is present.

Now ascetism involves a lifestyle of abstinence of various forms. and I have practiced fasting, praying, celibacy, no drugs, no alcohol, no meat, etc.. but it was practicing the abstinence of thought that was the most difficult and took many years before my first still mind samadhi experience, and that was 44 years ago. So does your ascetism at this time include the practice of periodic abstaining from thought?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member

I just feel this link may mean something in relation to what I'm putting across here.
The Guardians of Darkness are some sort of Satanic occult group, from a quick glance, they are taking Abrahamic, Vedic, Masonic, etc., traditions, and interpret them the way they do, what connection do you think it has with the U 4 tree?

Btw, here are some other of their web pages.

Guardians of Darkness

Guardians of Darkness

Guardians of Darkness

Elihoenai

It would seem to me that you may be unaware of what religious meditation is really about. The Sanskrit term for meditation is Dhyan, and it has as its goal the cessation of thought. Only when the human mind is totally free from all thought, is the underlying presence of God realized. The word representing, the thought about, the feeling of, the very concept of, God, is not God. It is only when your mind is free from all thought is God present to the meditator. This state is non-dual, meaning it does not involve meditator meditating on God, there is only God. The ego self, the body self, the mind self, the personal self, is not present, it does not, and cannot arise, when one's mind has ceased all thinking activity. When the mind of the meditator once again begins to think, the ego self naturally arises again and once more the thinking man is present.
Are you a Hindu? There are different types of Mediation and you had not previously stated the form you practised.

Now ascetism involves a lifestyle of abstinence of various forms. and I have practiced fasting, praying, celibacy, no drugs, no alcohol, no meat, etc.. but it was practicing the abstinence of thought that was the most difficult and took many years before my first still mind samadhi experience, and that was 44 years ago. So does your ascetism at this time include the practice of periodic abstaining from thought?
Joshua 1:8

8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

My Asceticism of Celibacy, No Drugs, No Alcohol and Veganism is Forever and Not Temporary. Was your Fasting, Praying, Celibacy, No Drugs, No Alcohol and No meat Temporary?

No, my Asceticism does not include the practice of periodic abstaining from thought. In Christian Gnosticism it's the Total Opposite of your practice of Attaining Unity With Elohim/God. In Christian Gnosticism we Strive to Meditate on the Word of Elohim/God 24/7.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Are you a Hindu? There are different types of Mediation and you had not previously stated the form you practised.

Joshua 1:8

8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

My Asceticism of Celibacy, No Drugs, No Alcohol and Veganism is Forever and Not Temporary. Was your Fasting, Praying, Celibacy, No Drugs, No Alcohol and No meat Temporary?

No, my Asceticism does not include the practice of periodic abstaining from thought. In Christian Gnosticism it's the Total Opposite of your practice of Attaining Unity With Elohim/God. In Christian Gnosticism we Strive to Meditate on the Word of Elohim/God 24/7.
No, I am non-denominational, all religions are true. My user name is Dyan, from which comes the Chinese Chan when Buddhism was introduced into China, and from which comes the Japanese Zen when it penetrated Japanese religious culture. The meditation is about stilling the mind so reality is not conceptualized by the mind to present a dualistic apprehension of reality, but to realize the underlying unity of all that is.

So fine, you presently engage in a dualistic religious practice. While duality and non-duality are complementary opposite concepts, in practice so long as one is engaging in sincere search for the true source of existence, the soul will unfold its potential for Divine expression regardless.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Thank you for the reply. It just seemed unusual like it was so far ingrained in the tree as if it wasnt done by anyone as you can see. But yeah, i get your point in that it is more difficult to carve circular letters, and so its much more easier to make them block as you said. Another thing is........................I know I may not have revealed this before but this tree is not far from where I live in Strathaven, Scotland and there is names on the tree, initials and such, dating back to 1953 and 2000 when my friends and I had carved our names in 15 years ago. I know this might seem incredibly off the wall but for the last ten years I have suffered from depression and I kinda have visions of a thunder an extremely terrible thunder storm which happened in July 3rd 2001 when some of my friends camped out. To cut a long story short, my friends made it out unscathed after being at least 2 miles from home, whilst I and another friend who were not present at said location, were in the garage at my friends looking out at it and it lightning struck the house when my friend was sittin on an electrical appliance and was given a bad shock and ran and collapsed in the house and later had to be taken to hospital. To end this because Im not gonna talk about it much further but I often go back to the campsite where the tree with the names is located and 'U' and the '4' like symbol is well.........................over where I carved my name vertically. Like maybe somethings were meant to happen in life........................
How many of you boys camped out?

Ok, perhaps the story wasn't needed and a bit elaborate but that was a while back. But if we are just going to keep going back and forth with posts then we should just leave it.........and with the funny remarks.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No seriously, how many boys? Back and forth is the way to establish the salient points that may establish this intuitive feeling of something.

Elihoenai

No, I am non-denominational, all religions are true. My user name is Dyan, from which comes the Chinese Chan when Buddhism was introduced into China, and from which comes the Japanese Zen when it penetrated Japanese religious culture. The meditation is about stilling the mind so reality is not conceptualized by the mind to present a dualistic apprehension of reality, but to realize the underlying unity of all that is.
The statement "All Religions Are True" is a Bold Statement to make. Doesn't Satan/Devil Have Religions? It could be that Elohim/God Created All the Religions True and the Beast Man made them All False.

Given your none answer I will assume that you are now having Recreational Sex, Eating anything you want, Drinking Alcohol and Taking Drugs. I'm aware that some practitioners of Meditation use Drugs to enhance the experience.

Do you practice states of Jhāna? If yes, are there original Buddhist Scriptures describing your practice?

So fine, you presently engage in a dualistic religious practice. While duality and non-duality are complementary opposite concepts, in practice so long as one is engaging in sincere search for the true source of existence, the soul will unfold its potential for Divine expression regardless.
1 Peter 5:8

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Yes, Cristian Gnosticism is All About Dualism. The Great War between Elohim/God and Devil/Satan, the Great Battle between Good and Evil and the Great Conflict between the Sprit and the Flesh. This Great War has been ongoing for thousands of years.

Yes indeed, a Sincere Seeker of Elohim/God Will Find Elohim/God.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Romans 2:28-29

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The Gospel of Thomas Collection
Gospel of Thomas Collection | Books by Hugh McGregor Ross | Translations of Jesus' Teaching | Spiritual Truth

Yes indeed, all Sacred Writings contains an Outer and Inner Meaning. The Beast Man With the Beast Mind Cherishes the Outer Meaning. The Beast Man is Inherited from the Womb. For example, Jews that Cherishes the Outer Meaning Produces Outward Jews and Jews that Cherishes the Inner Meaning Produces Inner Jews.

Example of Outward Jews in the clips:

Ancient Animal Sacrifice Ritual Makes a Modern Comeback

Jews recreate biblical Passover sacrifice

There is another Hidden Interpretation for Romans 2:28-29. Can you see it?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The statement "All Religions Are True" is a Bold Statement to make. Doesn't Satan/Devil Have Religions? It could be that Elohim/God Created All the Religions True and the Beast Man made them All False.

Given your none answer I will assume that you are now having Recreational Sex, Eating anything you want, Drinking Alcohol and Taking Drugs. I'm aware that some practitioners of Meditation use Drugs to enhance the experience.

Do you practice states of Jhāna? If yes, are there original Buddhist Scriptures describing your practice?

1 Peter 5:8

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Yes, Cristian Gnosticism is All About Dualism. The Great War between Elohim/God and Devil/Satan, the Great Battle between Good and Evil and the Great Conflict between the Sprit and the Flesh. This Great War has been ongoing for thousands of years.

Yes indeed, a Sincere Seeker of Elohim/God Will Find Elohim/God.
I'm of a generation where religion had to do with devotion to the source of all that is, God, not the devil. To be clear, no, I did not mean to include Satanism as a religious practice.

I do not understand what question I was supposed have answered "none" to?

Jhana is Pali for Dhyana, and I have explained Dhyan above.