• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Steps Towards Peace

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I hear ya but I’ve seen nothing but name-calling since October 7.
Are you generalizing?
Or saying it of my posts specifically?
There’s only one way to peace and that’s with love and compassion.
That's necessary, sure.
But solutions are about how to get there.
That's what I propose.
The rest is useless. I probably shouldn’t have even created this thread because I’m just adding to the nonsense.
The thread is here, so discussion continues.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

You have to start somewhere and it’s with the children. If it’s all about justice being served, we will never have peace. I’m afraid your way is no good.
So for clarification. Are you saying only children of Palestinians are being taught to hate Jews? Or do also acknowledge this is also the case in Israel?

TransmutingSoul

May God's Will be Done
Premium Member
I hear ya but I’ve seen nothing but name-calling since October 7. There’s only one way to peace and that’s with love and compassion. The rest is useless. I probably shouldn’t have even created this thread because I’m just adding to the nonsense.
This is just one stepping stone, an action you see is needed. Each individual has to share the Love and compassion, but most importantly practice that Love and Compassion.

This can also be reflected in our response to what we see as negative.

I have always considered that magnetic forces are a great lesson. Same poles repel, opposite poles attract! In that wisdom also lays the greatest power available to us.

One could say that is also why there is male and female, from which is born the next generation.

Regards Tony