• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stinky Saturday

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I hate Saturdays.

My husband is gone almost the whole day (9am-9pm, or later, with a lunch break). Everybody I know is busy and off doing stuff. My oldest son goes off to his dad's house, and I am then with the youngest two, whom I can't take out anywhere fun because the 7 year old requires an adult to himself for outings. (Even the yard is a no-go without backup.) Even online outlets tend to be dull because everyone's out doing fun stuff.

Saturday is boring. Very boring.

Entertain me! (With games, pics, jokes, and stories, of course. Or whatever else you can think of.)

Secret Chief

Degrow!
7B2EC7D2-0997-4687-90F5-F882584A1F28.jpeg

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
We need more pictures of Kemetic Gods visiting Dharmic ones.

Have you found anymore? We may need to create some ourselves...

Do you draw/paint/sculpt?

I think I found one of those in the basement yesterday...

Stinky...

images

At my old job, I had an coworker from Ghana who insisted on putting his full initials(first, middle, last) on all of his food in the fridge. Doesn't sound problematic until you see them... KKK. And then someone would get loud and ask why someone wrote that, and here he'd come, with all his charm, saying he had no idea what the problem was. It was his name(which he'd then recite). He'd play ignorant just to see feathers get rustled... do it again, and wait for the next victim.

Everyone loved him dearly.

What can be more entertaining than this:

That is cute. The toddler loved it, too. How many retrievers do you have?

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Er....lunch is at noon is it not?

View attachment 53024

Lunch is actually around 4pm here, but the cats still know it.

Sometimes there are complaints about the service. My husband did the feline feeding last night. Swatty doesn't prefer his work, and was up in the bed to let me know.

Kung Fu Fighting is right... still trying to get one of the kids out of bed.

That is a work of art. Fascinating what they did with the 50s nostalgic stuff... (which I'm fond of anyways)

Be hypnotized by this video clip.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
If you're on Facebook, check out "saveafox corporation", some great videos of rescue foxes being daft.