• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stinky Saturday

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I have to get this window decal. And yes. It's a sticker.

View attachment 53027

And a corgi, of all things... I didn't realize they were so ferocious!

That's kind of how I felt at my first attempt at painting...

My toddler loved these, as well. Oh, cats...

I can't find any more.

I can't create art for the life of me. I'm really bad.

I used to spend a solid chunk of my time drawing, but not much anymore..

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Entertain me! (With games, pics, jokes, and stories, of course. Or whatever else you can think of.)
Do you have a web site? It costs about 5$ per year to have the domain name, and you can then get free server space through github. Basically you get to have a web page that anyone in the world can see and your own http address.

That's the easy part. The rest takes time, but lessons are free. Pretty much everything is free as long as you want to mess with your web page.

Currently I own a url called "spiritualbutnotreligiousforums com" but am not going to do anything with it. I just bought it for fun. I was thinking about just making it a picture of a cat's butt, however I couldn't find a funny cat butt picture for free.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Do you have a web site? It costs about 5$ per year to have the domain name, and you can then get free server space through github. Basically you get to have a web page that anyone in the world can see and your own http address.

That's the easy part. The rest takes time, but lessons are free. Pretty much everything is free as long as you want to mess with your web page.

Currently I own a url called "spiritualbutnotreligiousforums com" but am not going to do anything with it. I just bought it for fun. I was thinking about just making it a picture of a cat's butt, however I couldn't find a funny cat butt picture for free.

images (6).jpeg

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
They make a lot of noise but are harmless. Mostly.

They can't be any worse than the wolf spiders...

I didn't know Saturday was @Wu Wei 's shopping day.

If you're on Facebook, check out "saveafox corporation", some great videos of rescue foxes being daft.

Unfortunately, I'm not.

One. But we played host to her sister while the sister's human was recovering from surgery and that was fun.

That's awesome you've got contact with her family!

I haven't. I don't know what to do with one... Do you write on them? Or are they mostly used for butt pictures?

I have plenty of cat butts around here, and it looks like @ChristineM has you covered, too, at least for the rest of the year.

I oughta get into the calendar business, if its really that easy...

stvdv

Veteran Member
I hate Saturdays.

My husband is gone almost the whole day
That is a good sign, isn't it?

We have a saying in Dutch
"als de kat van huis is dansen de muizen"

translated something like
"if the cat is gone, the mice rejoice" (think of Tom and Jerry).

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
That is a good sign, isn't it?

We have a saying in Dutch
"als de kat van huis is dansen de muizen"

translated something like
"if the cat is gone, the mice rejoice" (think of Tom and Jerry).

This mouse likes her cat. :(

VoidCat

Use any and all pronouns including neo and it/it's
Quakers they often were confused for Shakers. I got asked one time if that means I can't have sex when I said I was a quaker. I told the guy I was a Quaker he was thinking of Shakers. Those are the ones who can't have sex. Also they live communally not in NC. Since Shakers can't have sex their following has lessened to the point of almost non-existent. It's hard enough convincing someone to be celibate but that also means they don't have children to pass the religion down too only can take converts and adopted orphans. Last I check at their highest they only had like a few thousand.When they were higher tho both them and Quakers would often be confused with each other so they did end up with misconceptions about both groups. However since the decline of Shakers that has lessened. And so now Quakers are confused for the amish

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Quakers they often were confused for Shakers. I got asked one time if that means I can't have sex when I said I was a quaker. I told the guy I was a Quaker he was thinking of Shakers. Those are the ones who can't have sex. Also they live communally not in NC. Since Shakers can't have sex their following has lessened to the point of almost non-existent. It's hard enough convincing someone to be celibate but that also means they don't have children to pass the religion down too only can take converts and adopted orphans. Last I check at their highest they only had like a few thousand.When they were higher tho both them and Quakers would often be confused with each other so they did end up with misconceptions about both groups. However since the decline of Shakers that has lessened. And so now Quakers are confused for the amish

I've never heard of the Shakers. What else do they believe?

stvdv

Veteran Member
Saturday is boring. Very boring.

Entertain me! (With games, pics, jokes, and stories, of course. Or whatever else you can think of.)

IF you had to live my life THEN you might say "wow, my Saturday is very exciting":D
I always try to "look at the bright sight of life" ... imagine all days except Saturday were boring
:sparklingheart:Wish you all the best to find Love:sparklingheart: within, because then all boredom is gone:sparklingheart:

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
IF you had to live my life THEN you might say "wow, my Saturday is very exciting":D
I always try to "look at the bright sight of life" ... imagine all days except Saturday were boring
:sparklingheart:Wish you all the best to find Love:sparklingheart: within, because then all boredom is gone:sparklingheart:

Maybe we could trade Saturdays once and awhile? Not always, but perhaps once a month, just for variety's sake.

I will keep looking. Who knows... maybe I'll even find my van keys!

I hear you learn something new everyday, and today I learn from you! Thanks for sharing!