• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stupid Thread Ideas

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Using AI to write your favorite Bible quotations
smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smoted smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite smite

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Not many people know that Putin enjoyed a brief career as a voice over artist, best known for 'why I oughta!' in several pastiches of Laurel and Hardy era comedies, popular at the time, before becoming a delusional emperor.
Now......we think it's time for you to consider a rest...no one will hurt you, we are here to help.....I writing a script for something that will help.

............................................ prescription-4545598_640.jpg

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Not many people know that Putin enjoyed a brief career as a voice over artist, best known for 'why I oughta!' in several pastiches of Laurel and Hardy era comedies, popular at the time, before becoming a delusional emperor.

That is very uncommon information, yeah. Americans and Brits didn’t like his accent very much, so it is no surprise that he did that work for only a brief period of time.

Zelenskyy, if I might add, wrote most of the episodes of The Simpsons from 1990 to 1994. He even did the voice of Crazy Vaclav in the episode ‘Mr. Plow.’ Many of the episodes were written while working as a part time janitor at Capitol Hill. All of that helped him fund his law degree in Ukraine. ;)

Tomef

That is very uncommon information, yeah. Americans and Brits didn’t like his accent very much, so it is no surprise that he did that work for only a brief period of time.

Zelenskyy, if I might add, wrote most of the episodes of The Simpsons from 1990 to 1994. He even did the voice of Crazy Vaclav in the episode ‘Mr. Plow.’ Many of the episodes were written while working as a part time janitor at Capitol Hill. All of that helped him fund his law degree in Ukraine. ;)
Yes, of course I was fully aware of all of the factual information factually presented here. It is also rumoured that Putin's success as the 'why I oughta' guy is down to hours of practising the line while shirtless in the Siberian Taiga.