• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppose I might as well say Hullo...

Hioni

I have a Pen
Hi, I'm Hioni...
And I have no idea what to say here... ha-ha...
I like Foxes... Change...
I also am not sure exactly what religion I fall under Exactly cause I've never really discussed it online before, or with any others who know anything about the Old Nordic Gods... So I call it Solitary Heathen, not sure if that's the right word or not...
Yeeeaaah, I hate Introductions.
I was raised bounced back and forth between christian religions during the day, and at night told stories of magic, faries and Aliens... Being pushed back and forth between one side of the family who were strictly Penecostal Holiness and the other side was Methodist... Then my stepdads family was Baptist and they all hated eachothers Religions for ome reason while supposadly serving under the same god... And mom was the one telling me all the fantasy stories, and occasionally feeding me snippits of Norse Mythology, and a few pagan things from time to time.
And in the end I had an Epiphany kinda deal /slash/ dream thingy and I am what I am now...

So... any others out there?
Or any Otaku for that matter? It's not a Religion... (that I know of) Just curious if there are any here...

Did I mention I don't like introductions? I start rambling...

Hioni

I have a Pen
:) I'm a proud geek though!

Thank you, all of you, for the Welcomes!!
^__^ They make me happy~

Cgoody63

:) peace my name is Cgoody i am a Jehovah witness will to talk about Jesus,s message about whom he said he is either god or his son.

Hi there,

We like to talk about different religious topics.

Hope we can chat sometime soon.

--------------------------------------------
rudeofallreligion.com