• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Susan Rice to become new National Security Adviser

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Well she can now invoke executive privilege if she is asked to testify about Benghazi....Well isn't that convenient.

Anything to do with her and Benghazi is over and done with. We have had countless hearings and a recent one behind closed doors. Thousands of pages of documents and emails (the real ones un-doctored by republicans) have been presented to congress. It has all been explained and presented to congress. The majority of the American people have moved on because there wasn't anything to see here. This obsession of republicans over talking points that she had absolutely nothing to do with has now been hyped up beyond interest......:sad:

esmith

Veteran Member
Anything to do with her and Benghazi is over and done with. We have had countless hearings and a recent one behind closed doors. Thousands of pages of documents and emails (the real ones un-doctored by republicans) have been presented to congress. It has all been explained and presented to congress. The majority of the American people have moved on because there wasn't anything to see here. This obsession of republicans over talking points that she had absolutely nothing to do with has now been hyped up beyond interest......:sad:
So say you, but I and others want to know some answers that have not been answered. Would also like to know if the mindset in the State Dept has changed in order to not have another incident like this. Guess you really don't care or is it a possible that it shows incompetence withing this Administration.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
So say you, but I and others want to know some answers that have not been answered.

Such as?

Would also like to know if the mindset in the State Dept has changed in order to not have another incident like this.

It has and continues to.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/u...head-on-security-upgrades.html?pagewanted=all

By late this summer, the State Department plans to send dozens of additional diplomatic security agents to high-threat embassies, install millions of dollars of advanced fire-survival gear and surveillance cameras in those diplomatic posts, and improve training for employees headed to the riskiest missions.

The State Department is racing to fulfill the 29 recommendations made by the panel as threats against United States Embassies in Egypt, Yemen and other hazardous places have sharply increased in recent months.

Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday outlined the recommendations from the department panel — officially known as the Accountability Review Board — that have been put in place. He said that the department had increased training and security personnel, adding Marines to the diplomatic posts that face the highest threats. “And we’re making sure that their first responsibility is protecting our people, not just classified materials,”

Guess you really don't care

I care. I've watched the various hearings and I've gotten informed through the process and I've concluded that unlike you...all the questions I had have been answered. There's really nothing more to this story.

"There's really nothing more to this story"

But that is simply so very false; the H O R U S *K I N G S

BECAUSE the /\/\ /\ G I C of E G Y P T is T H E B E S

ISAIAH 19: "BLESSED BE MY PEOPLE of EGYPT'S ancients:

MAGIC IS THEBES
YE
IMPEDE
ON SACRED DRUIDIC TERRITORY

BRITISH ISLES>>>>>>>>>>>>>B.N.P.
NICK GRIFFIN is assigned each every M.E.P.
And so goeth down with every truth is a falsity

Ye lie
Ye will die

TOUCHE' NUT BASHER AL-ASSAD
Thou goest down O' HOUSE of FRAUD

TOUCHE' not BASHER AL-ASSAD
By way of E G Y P T A H

*A*STAR*RIVER*RUNS*FREE*
The House of Gad and Poetry
DOWN goeth the MORSI REGIME
Via the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
I care. I've watched the various hearings and I've gotten informed through the process and I've concluded that unlike you...all the questions I had have been answered. There's really nothing more to this story.
Oh, yes, there is morey
Tut 'this' story~~~
Stichings Zecharia

"THE EGYPTIANS NEVER
SURRENDERED THEIR
WINGS of the GERMS

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
"There's really nothing more to this story"

But that is simply so very false; the H O R U S *K I N G S

BECAUSE the /\/\ /\ G I C of E G Y P T is T H E B E S

ISAIAH 19: "BLESSED BE MY PEOPLE of EGYPT'S ancients:

MAGIC IS THEBES
YE
IMPEDE
ON SACRED DRUIDIC TERRITORY

BRITISH ISLES>>>>>>>>>>>>>B.N.P.
NICK GRIFFIN is assigned each every M.E.P.
And so goeth down with every truth is a falsity

Ye lie
Ye will die

TOUCHE' NUT BASHER AL-ASSAD
Thou goest down O' HOUSE of FRAUD

TOUCHE' not BASHER AL-ASSAD
By way of E G Y P T A H

*A*STAR*RIVER*RUNS*FREE*
The House of Gad and Poetry
DOWN goeth the MORSI REGIME
Via the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
Oh, yes, there is morey
Tut 'this' story~~~
Stichings Zecharia

"THE EGYPTIANS NEVER
SURRENDERED THEIR
WINGS of the GERMS

I don't understand your post with all of the extra text. You may want to clean it up by eliminating all of the extra stuff.

tytlyf

Not Religious
So say you, but I and others want to know some answers that have not been answered.

Who are these "others?"
If TP, then they don't deserve answers. Nothing is good enough for them. Still suspicious of Obama's birth certificate?

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Who are these "others?"
If TP, then they don't deserve answers. Nothing is good enough for them. Still suspicious of Obama's birth certificate?

Here's the thing...I'm truly interested in what other questions he has that hasn't already been answered. And you're right...every time it seems as though the have a question and that question gets answered they're never satisfied, the stomp away mad screaming at they top of their lungs...'Yea, well I still have questions'......:facepalm:

I don't understand your post with all of the extra text. You may want to clean it up by eliminating all of the extra stuff.
Okay, done

Hot x suns
Dirty Penguin: "There's really nothing more to this story"
Reply: That is false and so that justice is y

Having a discussion with such an exemplary

Ability to carry on side games of prophecy

Demonstrates how intelligent an alien entity

Is to travel @ the speed of lightening striking

Out work places of wine, importing slaving
Numbers, teeming members of, "democracies
Cause, invite in "'this' asylum seeker seeks"
And so with a **** ******* on British streets

And so now EuropanSlavicUnion meets

'White' "Western' World of +Orb+ cheats

STAKES+++++++++++++CROSSESxxxxxxxxxxxxx
26 divided by 2 = 13
'White' 'Western' World of Cheats
The animals suffer, a goat bleats
GREAT WHITE SHARK WHITE
The "West" just eats
And eats and eats and disease
Becomes its predominant industry

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*`*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Okay, done
Hot x suns
Reply: That is false and so that justice is y

Having a discussion with such an exemplary

Ability to carry on side games of prophecy

Demonstrates how intelligent an alien entity

Is to travel @ the speed of lightening striking

Out work places of wine, importing slaving
Numbers, teeming members of, "democracies
Cause, invite in "'this' asylum seeker seeks"
And so with a **** ******* on British streets

And so now EuropanSlavicUnion meets

'White' "Western' World of +Orb+ cheats

STAKES+++++++++++++CROSSESxxxxxxxxxxxxx
26 divided by 2 = 13
'White' 'Western' World of Cheats
The animals suffer, a goat bleats
GREAT WHITE SHARK WHITE
The "West" just eats
And eats and eats and disease
Becomes its predominant industry

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*`*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

:facepalm:

This reminds me of those spam e-mails I get in my gmail inbox trying to convince men I need to by some pharmaceuticals from India. They place all this incoherent jargon in the subject line to bypass your spam filer. I'm just sayin'....Your posts aren't making any sense.....:sad:

esmith

Veteran Member
Who are these "others?"

Here's the thing...I'm truly interested in what other questions he has that hasn't already been answered. And you're right...every time it seems as though the have a question and that question gets answered they're never satisfied, the stomp away mad screaming at they top of their lungs...'Yea, well I still have questions'......:facepalm:
Well from a poll it say more than 60% of population thinks that the Administration is attempting to coverup what happened. 60% Think Obama Administration Attempting To Cover UP Benghazi
Questions That Need Answers
1. Who gave the stand-down order?
2. Who told Susan Rice to go on Sunday talk shows?
3. Who decided to change the original CIA assessment of the attack for Rice to use?
4. Where was the President during the attack?
5. Why was the Security Force reduced?
6. Did the President know about the extreme danger the Benghazi area was?
7. Why was the storyline that the attack was related to a video that no one saw?
Probably more as more information is pulled from the "stonewall"

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Well from a poll it say more than 60% of population thinks that the Administration is attempting to coverup what happened. 60% Think Obama Administration Attempting To Cover UP Benghazi

What people think and what the facts say are strikingly different things.

Questions That Need Answers
1. Who gave the stand-down order?
:facepalm:
Fox News, Benghazi and ‘stand down’ orders

Fox Ignores Benghazi Witness Testimony Proving Obama Did Not Order Troops To "Stand Down" | Blog | Media Matters for America

Remember, our military personnel protect embassies not consulate offices. The office in question was said to be under CIA jurisdiction. Stevens had four contract guards with him not Marines. Security to that consulate office was provided by the host nation which is why there were no Marines there and why Stevens had four contractors with him. And since we don't have military jurisdiction we could not simply send Special Forces or any other troops into that area without permission. Additionally the timeline would have put us there after the fact if we did indeed send personnel from Tripoli (where our actual embassy is) to Benghazi.

2. Who told Susan Rice to go on Sunday talk shows?
3. Who decided to change the original CIA assessment of the attack for Rice to use?
This has all been covered.

4. Where was the President during the attack?
This is a pointless question.

5. Why was the Security Force reduced?
This was answered already.

6. Did the President know about the extreme danger the Benghazi area was?
Everyone knew about the various incidents in Benghazi over the past year or two. They have been reported in the papers extensively. I read about some incidents before 9/11/12.

7. Why was the storyline that the attack was related to a video that no one saw?
Probably more as more information is pulled from the "stonewall"
Again....this questions has been covered as well.

See, I thought you had NEW and legitimate questions that weren't already answered. These have been answered in the various hearings and reports released congress and the media.

Last edited:

esmith

Veteran Member
I accept the facts of a fox news poll. I was surprised that it wasn't 90%+. How about a poll that represents Americans?

I really feel sorry for you that you can not accept a poll of a random number of people living in the US as invalid just because Fox News conducted it. How about the Washington Times?
60 percent think Obama administration is trying to cover up Benghazi attack: poll - Washington Times
or
60 percent think Obama administration is trying to cover up Benghazi attack : The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

tytlyf

Not Religious
Hehe. I said show me a poll that wasn't the fox poll. Fox polls it's viewers. And if the fox poll is only at 60%, that means a more 'middle' poll will most likely be around 30%.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony

But the poll doesn't square with reality. It doesn't square with the facts. People are entitled to their own opinions but surly not entitled to their own set of facts. But as Darrell Issa says.....

"We're getting to proving it"

;)......good luck with that.!!

esmith

Veteran Member
Hehe. I said show me a poll that wasn't the fox poll. Fox polls it's viewers. And if the fox poll is only at 60%, that means a more 'middle' poll will most likely be around 30%.

Do you really believe that Fox only polls their viewers? I really can't understand how you can come to the conclusions that you make.

esmith

Veteran Member
But the poll doesn't square with reality. It doesn't square with the facts. People are entitled to their own opinions but surly not entitled to their own set of facts. But as Darrell Issa says.....

"We're getting to proving it"

;)......good luck with that.!!

How so? Is it your "reality" and your "facts" or are you just trying to dodge the issue?

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
How so? Is it your "reality" and your "facts" or are you just trying to dodge the issue?

Doge what issue....that people have an opinion? I think I answered that. 45% of people polled believe the earth is a young earth regardless of the consensus of scientific data across multiple disciplines of science proving their opinions to be wrong on the matter.

As far as the facts of Benghazi it has all been laid out for you. There's reams of papers handed over to congress to read and much of it has been shared with the public, They've been given the e-mails.....We know because Republicans doctored one to say something it didn't even say. There have been well over a dozen hearings on the matter. The most recent one was conducted behind closed doors and I'm waiting for that one to be release to the public. :shrug: