• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sweet Jesus!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Its too superstitious for me. I also stay away from Sweet Frog. Ice cream should be a food not a whatever this is.

Axe Elf

Prophet
Ugh! I can't stand this one. It's a Christian thing, they've been doing for centuries now, but yet it's that "war on Christmas" nonsense where those evil atheist and secularist are trying to ultimately ban and persecute Christians are trying to take Christ out of Christmas, and then next thing you know they are pronouncing it in a way to emphasis "Christ-mas." They are so illiterate about their own religion that they think a traditional spelling of the word that has been accepted and used by Christians for hundreds of years is an attack against their religion. It's just as bad when they go on a mission to say "Merry Christmas," insisting you can't say it anymore, and saying it where there are signs and people saying it everywhere.

Right? And half the ones who DO accept it end up spelling it with a redundant "t"--Xtian. You wouldn't say "Xtmas," would you?

Sweet-Jesus-Satanic-Blasphemy-Upside-Cross-Lightning-Bolt-e1517748020119.jpg

Okay... well... that right there is...
I'm not sure where to begin with...

-