• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Symbols/signs from LHP religions

Brutha

Hello

I looking for symbols from different LHP religions, and wonder if you guys know about any great sites or could post some great designs? Or maybe something that symbolize an important aspect in these religions.

Yeah, I know, it is kind of a broad question, but I really want to learn/see more. Of course I have seen things like the pentagram from Church of Satan and the sigil of Lucifer, but that is only on the surface. I have just started reading some grimoires, so I might be posting somehting myself if I find something interesting:)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
All I can suggest to you is to study, study, study, contemplate, and then go study some more.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Hello

I looking for symbols from different LHP religions, and wonder if you guys know about any great sites or could post some great designs? Or maybe something that symbolize an important aspect in these religions.

Yeah, I know, it is kind of a broad question, but I really want to learn/see more. Of course I have seen things like the pentagram from Church of Satan and the sigil of Lucifer, but that is only on the surface. I have just started reading some grimoires, so I might be posting somehting myself if I find something interesting:)

In Setian religion a primary symbol is the Pentagram of Set which rests on a single point symbolizing balance in the Great Work. The pentagram does not touch the outer circle symbolizing that the essence and machinations of the Powers of Darkness, which include the psyche or soul and the Will to Magick, are separate, distinct, and independent of the laws which govern the natural order of the Universe. As the circle is to Pi so is the pentagram a perfect embodiment of the Phi ratio.

pentagram-of-set-jpg.15162

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
In Setian religion our primary symbol is the Pentagram of Set which rests on a single point symbolizing balance in the Great Work. The pentagram does not touch the outer circle symbolizing that the essence and machinations of the Powers of Darkness, which include the psyche or soul and the Will to Magick, are separate, distinct, and independent of the laws which govern the natural order of the Universe. As the circle is to Pi so is the pentagram a perfect embodiment of the Phi ratio.

pentagram-of-set-jpg.15162

I'd actually argue that the primary symbol is that of Set himself, whether the Sha animal or the Was Scepter, as well as the scarab.

acmfY73.jpg

1bOarxR.jpg

Jp4mMbS.jpg

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Image of Set, Egyptian god of the Sky by Night and Prince of Darkness

full

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Sigil of the Nine Angles

full

The Bond of the Nine Angles
- by Michael Aquino -

"From the First Angle is the infinite
Wherein the laughing one doth cry
And the howling chaos wails unto the ending of time.

From the Second Angle is the master
Who doth order the planes and the angles,
And who hath conceived the World of Horrors
In its terror and glory.

From the Third Angle is the messenger,
Who hath created thy power to behold
The master of the World of Horrors,
Who giveth to thee substance of being
And the knowledge of the Nine Angles.

From the Fourth Angle is the Ram of the Black Sun,
Who brought thy selves to be,
Who endureth upon the World of Horrors
And proclaimeth the time that was,
The time that is, and the time that shall be;
And whose name is the brilliance of the Nine Angles.

From the Fifth Angle are the hornless ones,
Who raise the temple of the five trihedrals
Unto the Dæmons of creation,
Whose seal is at once four and five and nine.

From the Sixth Angle is the sleep
Of the Dæmons in symmetry,
Which doth vanquish the five but shall not prevail
Against the four and the nine.

From the Seventh Angle is the ruin of symmetry
And the awakening of the Dæmons,
For the four and the nine shall prevail against the six.

From the Eighth Angle are the Masters of the Realm,
Who raise the temple of the eight trihedrals
Unto the Dæmons of creation,
Whose seal is at once four and five and nine.

From the Ninth Angle is the flame
Of the beginning and ending of dimensions,
Which blazeth in brilliance and darkness
Unto the glory of desire."

Insignia of the Setian "Order of the Trapezoid"

full

Last edited:

Onyx

Premium Member
There are also personal emblems, such as Anton LaVey's lightning bolt and pentagram design:

lavey_pendant.jpg

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
An inverse variation of the symbol from the book "Necronomicon". This inverted variation of that symbol I have dubbed "Seal of the Diabolicon". "The Diabolicon" is a fascinating document written by Michael Aquino back in 1970 c.e. when he was a member of the Church of Satan.

full

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
A personal symbol of mine is the Alchemical symbol for Black Sulfur centered within a black sun orb with tongues of fire stretching out like tentacles, symbolizing the Black Sun of Eternal Darkness.

ASPapparel+Blog+-+Brimstone.png