• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Symbols/signs from LHP religions

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Yes the water color painting you guys are referring to was painted by Ronald K. Barrett Magus of Xem and second High Priest of the Temple of Set, and was presented to the Aquino's as a gift. According to the many articles I've read and inner-ToS sources, Barrett succumbed to the Curse of the Magus. As 1137 pointed out, Barrett as High Priest ruled the Temple with an iron claw, and he eventually succumbed to his own "Id monster".

Leading to Barrett's downfall a I* Setian was living with him and reported to some members of the Council of Nine that Barrett was saying that his Word of Xem must overthrow Xeper and for this to happen the Magus of Xeper Michael Aquino must be "sacrificed". This accusation was found to be true and Barrett was expelled from the ToS along with several of his followers. And apparently some years later Barrett died under mysterious circumstances. "Woe be to the false priest."

As an interesting aside to the above post; after the expulsion of RK Barrett and others the ToS was in crisis, several First Degree and Second Degree members left the Temple. Michael Aquino re-assumed the office of High Priest and while in Germany he visited the famous Wewelsburg castle where he performed that which is known as the "Wewelsburg Working" the results of which was his receiving new clarity and Understanding, and the founding and Remanifestation of the Order of the Trapezoid as the first Order of the Temple of Set. The O.Tr. is an Order of knighthood dedicated to the guardianship of the Black Flame.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The Black Sun II

zSTYDk0.jpg

Last edited:

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Some people use the phallus, but I can't post a picture of that here. :)
I originally used phalluses when I was big on ritual workings, the phallus helped me in a sense by feeling the forces during my workings.

Brutha

Wow! Thanks a lot everyone! I really appreciate the effort, and awesome seeing all these symbols. Do you know about any good sites or books that I should check out?

Again, much appreciated!:smilingimp: