• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Talk

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Where the line between small talk and deeper conversation is drawn is in the Thar Desert, Rajasthan, India.

640px-Standing_Alone_in_thar.jpg

The photo above shows many, many lines in the sand. I don’t know which one separates normal conversation from deeper conversation, of course. If I am ever there, I will listen carefully to any conversations in order to figure out which line is the line.
I'm confident you'll get there some day.

I look forward to your answer.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
You could always go back when you remember.

I could do that. Of course, if I were to forget the second time, I could just draw a new line myself and make a strong declaration about what kinds of talk should occur on the two different sides of it. Anybody who resists would go to Naraka. :p

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I could do that. Of course, if I were to forget the second time, I could just draw a new line myself and make a strong declaration about what kinds of talk should occur on the two different sides of it. Anybody who resists would go to Naraka. :p
Will they have to pay travel expenses?