• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tara Rede the woman that accuses Biden of sexually assaulting her, sues DOJ for millions.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I respect your opinion.
But you can't demand that I consider her testimony that credible.
I consider her as credible as Trump. So it's her word against his.
Period.

Literature is filled with false rape allegations. Even the Bible, in the Genesis. Potiphar's wife.
Well, this one was demonstrated to be true in a court of law.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Trump openly bragged that he would just "Grab them by the *****". He laughed at his ability to do that because of his wealth. It was recorded in an interview. Didn't you know that?
Which is absolutely true.
Do you know how many models and actresses chased PM Berlusconi, because he was a billionaire?
They even admitted to that, on TV.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No, not "period". You are forgetting the two women that corroborate her story. You are forgetting that there are other women that testified to similar behavior, you are forgetting that Trump himself stated that he did that sort of behavior when he felt like it. And even worse, it was not his word against hers. Trump fled the country during the trial. He was not forced to, but he could have testified. It is only Carroll's word if you want to use that standard. You could not be more wrong about the evidence if you tried.

If it was just his word against hers I would agree with you. But it is not. And you have to know this by now.
You gotta love Trump's constant assertions that he's going to prove he's right about everything in court (rape, the election being stolen, etc.) yet every time he gets his day in court, what do we get from him? Nada. Zilch. Zip.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, that is not "consent". Overpowering a woman and having your way with her and her being too afraid at the time to report a rich and powerful man is not "consent'. How lonely are you that you think that qualifies as consent by a woman?
So many men overpowered me and I let them do that.
I gave my consent.

Firenze

Premium Member
You confuse that with criticizing
your claim of legal authority.
Belief that videotapes are necessary
for conviction is utterly absurd.
Dismissing a jury verdict because you
personally haven't seen the evidence
is utterly absurd.
Giving credence to claims not supported
by any court equal footing to a judgment
in court is utterly absurd.
Italy cannot be so completely bonkers &
lawless that such views are normal there.
Well, they did elect a fascist….

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He didn't need her.
But he apparently did want to sexually assault her.
Are you unaware of the jury verdict?
If he had wanted to have random sex, he would have flown to Milan or Paris, where tens of beautiful models would have fought and scrambled to sleep with him.