• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tarot Readings For Fun

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Evenstar said:
I dont have my own pack any more :( (sitting crying in the corner)
Or I would offer too.​
I do read for others.... but left my cards in England......... SO SAD! :( :(
Rebecca, if you're comfortable with it, I have a few decks that aren't 'clicking with me', spiritually. I would love for them to go to you, once I can save the money to send 'em off!

If anyone has time and is willing, I would most humbly like a reading done on a particular subject. I'd be happy to PM the intent to those that are doing it, or post it here. I honor the wisdom of those here, and know they are able to listen to their intuition, so I would consider it very helpful if anyone were able to do it.

Cynic

FeathersinHair said:
If anyone has time and is willing, I would most humbly like a reading done on a particular subject. I'd be happy to PM the intent to those that are doing it, or post it here. I honor the wisdom of those here, and know they are able to listen to their intuition, so I would consider it very helpful if anyone were able to do it.
I'd be happy to do a reading, for fun. Maybe you can post your question here, there are several people who are interested in doing readings.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I actually have two, both of which I would appreciate any insight into.

There will be a possibility that I'll be able to lease a massage therapy room from a local clinic. I would have to sign a lease, and trust that I'd have at least 8 appointments in a month to be able to be sure I could pay for it. If I do get the chance, should I go for it, or should I continue trying to build my own business?

(Spacing it so that people don't have to read both)

My life's goal is to be a writer. Can I achieve this and what, out of the many things I wish to write, should I start with? (Fantasy novels, short stories, spirituality, an autobiography? Please add other categories if you feel called to!)

Cynic

FeathersinHair said:
I actually have two, both of which I would appreciate any insight into.
There will be a possibility that I'll be able to lease a massage therapy room from a local clinic. I would have to sign a lease, and trust that I'd have at least 8 appointments in a month to be able to be sure I could pay for it. If I do get the chance, should I go for it, or should I continue trying to build my own business?
My reading, (for entertainment only) has been updated.

I asked the cards what would happen if you decided to go for this opportunity. Here is the resulting spread:

th_spread.jpg

1 Queen of Swords
2 The Wheel of Fortune (reversed)
3 7 of Pentacles
4 9 of Wands
5 7 of cups (reversed)
6 King of Pentacles
7 6 of swords (reversed)
8 3 of wands (reversed)
9 The Tower
10 6 of cups

Well on a superficial level the cards have pretty much indicated things you have already said. You are overall looking for improvement/development within your career, however I see that you have feelings of uncertainty, and that this opportunity, if taken, might result in failure. You see that doing so will be difficult, however you have an urge to take this chance, and I see that you are mentally motivated. I see some type of struggle, I highly suggest that you look into this more and do lots of research before you make a decision. Otherwise you may delude yourself into making a bad decision. (in reference to card 5). The way you cope with the given situation, I see, will be good, and result in some sort of equilibrium/contentment. I'm not sure if this result is in direct regards to going ahead and signing the lease. Overall from studying the cards, I feel that you should continue building your business, rather than take this chance. Some of the cards are telling me that it wouldn't be a good decision. My overall advice has been bolded.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I use the Los Scarebo Vampire Tarot, the Thoth Deck (which I am still studying), the Wolf Song (which I don't use for Tarot readings, and the Celtic Dragon, which is the one I'll use for anyone that wants me to. Also, I don't require a name in order for me to do a reading. I've never even heard of that before. I wouldn't mind if anyone did a reading for me though.

Cynic

Luke Wolf said:
I use the Los Scarebo Vampire Tarot, the Thoth Deck (which I am still studying), the Wolf Song (which I don't use for Tarot readings, and the Celtic Dragon, which is the one I'll use for anyone that wants me to. Also, I don't require a name in order for me to do a reading. I've never even heard of that before. I wouldn't mind if anyone did a reading for me though.
Cool decks. I had the Thoth deck once, never used it, but I loved the art. I'm more comfortable if I had a name, it doesn't necassarily have to be a real name, just something I can refer the individual by. That is if the person I'm doing the reading for isn't there to do the shuffling.

I'm willing to do a reading. If you can post the question here, or PM me. Just give me at least 24 hours to respond.

Cynic

FeathersinHair said:
My life's goal is to be a writer. Can I achieve this and what, out of the many things I wish to write, should I start with? (Fantasy novels, short stories, spirituality, an autobiography? Please add other categories if you feel called to!)
[For Entertainment Purposes Only]

The answer to your second question,

th_spread.jpg

1 4 of swords
2 Ace of Pentacles (reversed)
3 10 of Pentacles
4 10 of Cups (reversed)
5 Ace of Cups (reversed)
6 Justice
7 Wheel of Fortune
8 Queen of Pentacles (reversed)
9 Ace of Swords
10 2 of cups (reversed)

According to the spread, there is a possibility that you will experience bouts of frustration, mental exhaustion, and upheaval. If so, you will have to be strong. I see some type of financial reliance, yet financial difficulty. It seems that you are, or may become financially ambitious. At this time, I see that you will have some (maybe slight) difficulty in obtaining this goal, and that your endeavors might result in some sort of overall dissatisfaction (I feel that your mind will be set on writing, however you may begin to lose the enjoyment of it due to the stressful process of writing books/stories/etc, and the financial demands of publishing them), whether or not you are prosperous. Keep yourself motivated and your thoughts positive if it comes to this.

Bangbang

I got a question for you Cynic. I got a phonecall last night ....askingme to coach High School Inline Hockey this spring. My doc has advised me me not to because of my heart condition. I want to do it anyway. What should I do? I already said I would.

Cynic

Luke Wolf said:
Just use my forum name, and as for a question, just the direction things will take.
[For Enteraintment Purposes Only]

Here was the spread,

th_spread.jpg

1 The Emperor
2 7 of Wands
3 6 of Pentacles (reversed)
4 2 of cups (reversed)
5 Knight of Pentacles
6 Ace of Swords
7 2 of Swords
8 Ace of Pentacles
9 7 of Cups (reversed)
10 Temperance

This was a little more difficult, since I don't know what the question was about specifically. But, here goes:

You may be in a difficult situation, you might have been struggling with something recently. Currently, you might be experiencing some sort of loss, it might be financially or by other means. You may be experiencing some type of internal upheaval. It might be that you don’t like the way things are going right now. But don’t worry. You need to focus and keep pushing. In the immediate future, I see steady progression. Later you may experience growth and development, things will unfold the way they should. Everything may be more fine-tuned to the key you want things in.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just remembered I have the thumbnail-sized Raider-Waite deck. Its so small, I can't use it, because not only is it hard to shuffle, it hurts my hands.

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Ok Luke Wolf, has just done my reading, wow its a lot to take on board! Big changes in my life I feel.......
Thank you Luke Wolf I would say you have to be spot on :clap Well done!
It was his first reading to a stranger, and he did a great job!

Cynic

I have a question for Luke Wolf. I'm leaving the Army. How will things go (job wise) if I decide to temporarily move back in with my family?

Cynic

Bangbang said:
I got a question for you Cynic. I got a phonecall last night ....askingme to coach High School Inline Hockey this spring. My doc has advised me me not to because of my heart condition. I want to do it anyway. What should I do? I already said I would.
[For Entertainment Purposes Only]

The spread I got was difficult for me to read. I will show it to you upon request.

Here is my interpretation:

There is a possibility that it will aggravate your heart condition, and so your condition will become a setback. If your condition causes you trouble, which the cards seem to warn the possibility of this happening, I feel that you may lose this position, which will seem unfair and unjust. For your own safety, I highly suggest following the doctor's recommendation. But If you are going to go ahead with it, I suggest that you be extremely careful with it and avoid the aspects of coaching that can cause aggravation to your condition. Don't get too excited, too worked up, or overly emotional.

Smoke

Done here.
Cynic said:
So what Tarot decks do you all use?
I like to experiment with different decks, but I keep coming back to Rider-Waite and variations thereon. I'm using the Universal Tarot now:

Universal.jpg

What I'd really like would be a deck that preserved the Rider-Waite symbolism but was drawn in a more vibrant style, like the Fradella Adventure Tarot:

FradellaAdventure.jpg