• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tattoos

Tats. I . . . .

• Absolutely love them

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Like them

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Can take them or leave them

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dislike them

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Think they're ugly as sin

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Skwim

Veteran Member
I absolutely love them

443d1f02299523978900a6acbbbf7112.jpg

I like them

hinh-xam-dep-o-lung-nu3.jpg

I Can take them or leave them

take%20or%20leave%20tatoo_zpse7cyflx4.png

I dislike them

How-to-Deal-With-a-Tattoo-You-Dislike.jpg

I think they're all as ugly as sin

Image50.jpg
ugly%20tattoo_zpsfe5hktmw.png

Losin

I like them on other people, some look really good. But that needle scares me more than dentinst. I am scared :(

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
I love some but hate others. It really depends on the tattoo, the location, and the person it's on. While I do like the idea of tattoos, the way they are often carried out makes it impossible for me to simply say "I like tattoos."

Sapiens

Polymathematician
There's no problem as long as the instruments used are sterile.
Sorry, I said nothing about nonsterile or bacteria. Tattoos place your bloodstream in direct contact with material(s) that you have not coevolved with, the long-term results of which are unknown. I would not take such a risk simply for ornamentation, to show off for my friends, or t ****-off the rents.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Sorry, I said nothing about nonsterile or bacteria. Tattoos place your bloodstream in direct contact with material(s) that you have not coevolved with, the long-term results of which are unknown. I would not take such a risk simply for ornamentation, to show off for my friends, or t ****-off the rents.
Well, millions of people with tattoos get through life just fine with them and have done so for millennia.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Love them. I have two finished sleeves along with half my right leg finished. Planning on getting my full body (head, groin, feet excluded) finished in three to four years time.
Ooh! Care to show us some of it, please? :)

I want to eventually have much of my body tattooed, myself. Full arm and leg sleeves, at least. But I'm so indecisive over what I want and I'm poor, anyway. Lol. If I had gotten tats as a teenager, it would've been a bunch of band and movie stuff, some of which I don't even care for much now. Lol.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Tattoo artistry astounds me.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the experience of getting mine and was worked on by artists that genuinely impressed with their talent and professionalism.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I love them. Very excited to finally be settled on #4.