• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Temple of Obama

zippythepinhead

Your Tax Dollars At Work
To all my critics. I don't like Obama because of his politics, ego, and that is my right!
Ain't America grand! Now go to Starbucks and get your Frappuccino:ignore:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
And that tells you everything you need to know about our friend zippy.

You have to give him credit, though. He doesn't let being terribly misinformed keep him from having that opinion.

He's already pronounced Sarah Palin to be "good looking", so you know that he's done some excellent research into her background before jumping on the bandwagon.

Well informed, indeed.

zippythepinhead

Your Tax Dollars At Work
You have to give him credit, though. He doesn't let being terribly misinformed keep him from having that opinion.

He's already pronounced Sarah Palin to be "good looking", so you know that he's done some excellent research into her background before jumping on the bandwagon.

Well informed, indeed.
Voice for you I will accept the compliment. Now thank me:D

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Voice for you I will accept the compliment. Now thank me:D

You know - in a strange way, I probably should thank you.

Unlike the majority of the conservatives that post on this site, you take such extreme positions, based on nothing more than your embrace of the Republican party, that you actually make it much easier to refute the very items that you support.

It is much tougher to debate with someone that uses sound logic and defensible premises. In this case, the lack of both is almost tragic.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You know it's a strange country when people smugly display their willful ignorance like a badge of honor and take pride in how they follow forth blindly like mindless automatons.