• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Blue Pearl

Student of X

Paradigm Shifter
Have any of you seen it? I have seen it a few times and I was wondering if there are any more blue mystics around here.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Have any of you seen it? I have seen it a few times and I was wondering if there are any more blue mystics around here.

All the time, but I've never heard it called a pearl before. Once heard it referred to as a blue star.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
What is the Blue Sphere?

If I'm talking about the same thing Student of X is talking about, it's like a luminous blue spot that appears on your field of vision, in somewhat the same way that different colored spots appear after you've looked at, say, a camera flash bulb going off.

apophenia

See it often, but not always. I've noticed that even though the eyes are closed, it is still necessary to let go of the gaze, same as open-eyed sky-gazing meditation.

I included it in my avatar, because it signifies meditative absorption to me. I first heard it mentioned (I was already aware of it) via a book written by Muktananda ('Chitshakti Vilas'), who some years later gave me shaktipat with his peacock feather, though I was not an 'official' student of his, it was a 'chance' meeting.

I am curious to know if others see some other regularly appearing phenomena, particularly silver starpoints which appear in hundreds, eyes open, and move in very particular ways leaving short trails, similar to comets. They appear to swim like fish, but often do radical loops and corkscrews at high speed, and sometimes large numbers of them more or less synchronise for a second or two. They seem to be alive. Recently I had a peculiar experience with them, they appeared to swim/fly toward me and were quite large (trails about 30cm, a few feet from me, whereas they usually appear to be at a distance). This was while I was sitting in my room making music. It was pleasant but very strange. I have observed them regularly for at least forty years now.

And then there are the swarms of black bindus making morphing geometric forms in the clouds. They seem objectively present, though I have only met one other person who sees them.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
If I'm talking about the same thing Student of X is talking about, it's like a luminous blue spot that appears on your field of vision, in somewhat the same way that different colored spots appear after you've looked at, say, a camera flash bulb going off.
If it's that which is mentioned, then yes, I've seen it quite frequently.
Although I've always thought of it as the blue light. :D

Student of X

Paradigm Shifter
If that's what you think then I don't think you've seen it. I think you've seen something that you're mistaking for it. /shrug

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If it's that which is mentioned, then yes, I've seen it quite frequently.
Although I've always thought of it as the blue light. :D

Well, tbh I always thought of them as electric smurf bubbles, I just didn't want to admit that in front of people.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
If that's what you think then I don't think you've seen it. I think you've seen something that you're mistaking for it. /shrug

*shrug* Suit yourself. All I know is that if I am literally seeing something, it's either actually physically there (and can therefore be measured and tested with science), an optical illusion, or a hallucination. What, were you all meaning to refer to "seeing" as in inner sight? That's entirely something else.