• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Creator

Akivah

HI

In the physical sense, what is our creator? Our Creator has no physical attributes.

And what did he create? Existence, the universe, and time.
Did we evolve from something he created or created as humans? Evolved from something G-d created.
Did he create the whole universe or just us on earth? Whole universe.

ImprobableBeing

HI

In the physical sense, what is our creator? Our Creator has no physical attributes.

And what did he create? Existence, the universe, and time.
Did we evolve from something he created or created as humans? Evolved from something G-d created.
Did he create the whole universe or just us on earth? Whole universe.

So, did he create any aliens or did he make a universe where beings make up less than one centillionth of a billions of a promille?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
No, Oden created the world from the body of Ymer and all that is within it, from his flesh the earth, from his blood the sea, from his skull the sky, from his hair the trees and from his bones the mountains.

This is how Midgård and all that would ever be in it was created.

As for humanity, we are the warriors of Odens army, we are judged by our willing spirits and fighting actions, born to wage war for eternity so we may enter Valhall as the kings AND queens we were born to be.

I'm pretty sure Niflheim and Muspellheim are never stated to be created or uncreated.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
No, Oden created the world from the body of Ymer and all that is within it, from his flesh the earth, from his blood the sea, from his skull the sky, from his hair the trees and from his bones the mountains.

This is how Midgård and all that would ever be in it was created.

The Cosmos existed before Midgard, which I'm pretty sure was the subject of the question. I was interpreting the question based on who or what created the Cosmos; i.e., all Nine Worlds and Ginnungagap.

As for humanity, we are the warriors of Odens army, we are judged by our willing spirits and fighting actions, born to wage war for eternity so we may enter Valhall as the kings AND queens we were born to be.
The Viking conception.

I'm not a Viking. There's more to Asatru than Eddaic paganism.

Last edited: