• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The default position...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
God is incomprehensible. He is so holy that anyone who look at Him will die immediately. We are part of His creation n are nobody to question Him. There are many who are certified dead by doctors yet came back to life again and said they met Jesus n was told to return to their lives again to testify what they saw.
Look up the rule relating to proselytizing please.

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
God is incomprehensible. He is so holy that anyone who look at Him will die immediately. We are part of His creation n are nobody to question Him. There are many who are certified dead by doctors yet came back to life again and said they met Jesus n was told to return to their lives again to testify what they saw.

Well I've been resuscitated three times myself.
Twice from heart attack once from a very bad fall.
None of those times was there ever a "bright light" or a "voice".
It was just black then I woke up in pain, like a dreamless sleep.
So I'm gonna say they are liars too, or they had hallucinations/dreams.

Also your perspective of God sounds similar to that of a child...
Is English not your first language?
(Not trying to be overly rude)

Deathbydefault

Then u were not dead yet. How can u see God?

I don't want to see your God.
Even if he is real I reject him.
His values and the things he demands of me to be his eternal slave are not things I'd prefer to meet.
I'd rather just go to Hell.

I've also taken the blasphemy pledge, wherein I reject the existence of all Gods and deities.

ArtieE

God is incomprehensible. He is so holy that anyone who look at Him will die immediately.

Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. Genesis 32:30

And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend.Exodus 33:11

I [Micaiah] saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left. 1 Kings 22:19
There are many who are certified dead by doctors yet came back to life again and said they met Jesus n was told to return to their lives again to testify what they saw.
In some Hindu NDEs they testify they saw Yamray the Hindu god of the dead before they were returned.

Deathbydefault

It's irrelevant as it cannot be proven true.
God this and God that doesn't really work
If you want people to agree with you there are sections for that on the website.
You wont be converting anyone here anytime soon.

But I will say you somehow contributed to this thread.
As the default position goes, the person making the claim needs to provide the proof.
So please, whenever you like, provide physical and visible and testable evidence for God.
Until then stop preaching.

Deathbydefault

You should read the bible, mm it teaches that the dead lie in their graves awaiting resurrection. Nobody is in heaven yet, or has met god. (According to scripture)

No thanks, Disney fairy tales are more to my preference.
Less reading. Same amount of fiction.

ArtieE

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. - 1 John 4:12-13 1John4:12-13 NIV - No one has ever seen God; but if we - Bible Gateway

Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.Genesis 32:30

And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend.Exodus 33:11

One can even see God's backside.
And I [God]will take away my hand, and thou [Moses] shalt see my backparts. Exodus 33:23

lstan135

I don't want to see your God.
Even if he is real I reject him.
His values and the things he demands of me to be his eternal slave are not things I'd prefer to meet.
I'd rather just go to Hell.

I've also taken the blasphemy pledge, wherein I reject the existence of all Gods and deities.
Then u should put your bare hands into burning coal for one minute n have a small foretaste of what it would be like in hell fire. If u cannot take the pain take the pain, what makes u think u can suffer the pain for the entire body (soul) that will last forever n ever n ever?

Curious George

Veteran Member
Then u should put your bare hands into burning coal for one minute n have a small foretaste of what it would be like in hell fire. If u cannot take the pain take the pain, what makes u think u can suffer the pain for the entire body (soul) that will last forever n ever n ever?
Some like it hot

lstan135

It's irrelevant as it cannot be proven true.
God this and God that doesn't really work
If you want people to agree with you there are sections for that on the website.
You wont be converting anyone here anytime soon.

But I will say you somehow contributed to this thread.
As the default position goes, the person making the claim needs to provide the proof.
So please, whenever you like, provide physical and visible and testable evidence for God.
Until then stop preaching.
Are u willing to be a witness n testify for God for the rest of your life if He were to show Himself to u n tell u to do so n give u a 2nd chance to live again or go to hell n be burnt forever? If not, then u r not ready to see God at all. So don't always say u want to see b4 u believe cause u may not be given a 2nd chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.