• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Devil allows freedom of all false religions but not the true one.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God remains the true king, your puppet regimes have some display of outer claim of power and authority today in the land, all for nothing on the day of judgment, when they and their supporters will all be in hell forever.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How do you know it is also your favoured deities opinion?

And why is it only your favoured deities "opinion"?

I know before coming back to Islam, that it's God view, and would not accept Quran if it said otherwise.

It's called believing in his light.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
God remains the true king, your puppet regimes have some display of outer claim of power and authority today in the land, all for nothing on the day of judgment, when they and their supporters will all be in hell forever.
bold empty threats are not the least bit impressive.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Does the Quran say any place that we as human beings should judge our fellow human beings? what about keeping the enemy closest to our own beings so we can show them the right way of living? (by being good)

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I know before coming back to Islam, that it's God view, and would not accept Quran if it said otherwise.

It's called believing in his light.
and you did not answer either question.
Not that I was expecting one.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does the Quran say any place that we as human beings should judge our fellow human beings? what about keeping the enemy closest to our own beings so we can show them the right way of living? (by being good)

Judging is important towards some people, not all. But towards oppressors, their supporters, definitely have to show them for what they are. And apathy is also condemned and so Quran shows all this judgment.

Without judging, oppressors get to do what they want, without accountability. Justice can't be implemented ever in that case.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Right now to some, but one day, people will see who was the true king all along (God).
so you follow up a bold empty threat with another bold empty threat?
Even right after being flat out told bold empty threats do not impress?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
so you follow up a bold empty threat with another bold empty threat?
Even right after being flat out told bold empty threats do not impress?

You can believe what you want, but I believe God is the True King of the world, and will work for the return of his anointed king on earth (the Mahdi) and Jesus will return to help him and both will rule the world, chosen ones, won't disagree in the rulings of God nor how they represent it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not really, rather know the truth he wants my people free, then let UN dictate we should accept a monarchy and dictatorship.

Interesting that your god should believe precisely what you believe a that you claim to know the mind of your god.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Fair enough.
But why is it only your favoured deities opinion?

There is only one God, Jinn/Angels are nothing compared to Adam (s) let alone Fatima (a) daughter of Mohammad (s), let alone we compared them to their source by which they are sustained and who they travel to, and prove, the Creator, there is but one God.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Judging is important towards some people, not all. But towards oppressors, their supporters, definitely have to show them for what they are. And apathy is also condemned and so Quran shows all this judgment.

Without judging, oppressors get to do what they want, without accountability. Justice can't be implemented ever in that case.
I agree that opression is not a right way to do things, but is it not also how we as muslims act, think and speak too? What if a muslim say, I am my own worsed enemy because i let others dictate what i think and feel? who say you have to be affected by them?

isnt Islam about finding the truth from within about our own being firstly? finding the answer to why we let our emotions dictate how we are as humans?

it is not always about what others do.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Interesting that your god should believe precisely what you believe a that you claim to know the mind of your god.

Yes it is, and I agree with all of Quran and hope everyone one day will. It's better than what your government calls to.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You can believe what you want, but I believe God is the True King of the world, and will work for the return of his anointed king on earth (the Mahdi) and Jesus will return to help him and both will rule the world, chosen ones, won't disagree in the rulings of God nor how they represent it.
And?
Is this suppose to impress somehow?
If so, I surely fail to see it.

Perhaps you can explain how and why we are supposed to be impressed?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I agree that opression is not a right way to do things, but is it not also how we as muslims act, think and speak too? What if a muslim say, I am my own worsed enemy because i let others dictate what i think and feel? who say you have to be affected by them?

isnt Islam about finding the truth from within about our own being firstly? finding the answer to why we let our emotions dictate how we are as humans?

it is not always about what others do.

Dude I believe in Irfan and tawasuf, don't get me wrong, that's why we Shiites are like Jedi Knights like I explained. We are spiritual. But you let these people do what they want with no resistance, not a Mosque, Church, Synagogue nor place to worship the Lord of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the chosen kings from the offspring of Ismail, will be left.

You got to wake up and smell the coffee dude. Look what they did to us through colonialism and want us to accept everything they impose on us. Say no, believe, resist, be compassionate towards your fellow Muslims who all they want is freedom to govern themselves and do their best to judge by what God revealed and be ruled by his Shariah as one nation.