• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The emotional pain of loneliness is too much

Massimo2002

Women ignore me I'm invisible to them and it hurts I'm a man and I have sexual needs but women just don't seem to care about male sexuality unless they are getting paid for it or they find the guy to be handsome but I don't fit the bill so I get ignored and have to suffer through a life of sexual frustration and loneliness thanks women.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Women ignore me I'm invisible to them and it hurts I'm a man and I have sexual needs but women just don't seem to care about male sexuality unless they are getting paid for it or they find the guy to be handsome but I don't fit the bill so I get ignored and have to suffer through a life of sexual frustration and loneliness thanks women.
Do you care about their needs?

To say women don't care about mens' needs unless they are getting paid is downright offensive.

Sexual relationships are reciprocal. Two people are involved.

If you want to find someone to meet these needs for you, you're going to have to figure out how to meet the needs of a prospective woman.

You can't just sit there and expect some woman to pop up, meet your needs, and go away. That's not how it works.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Trust me. Women are overrated.

Alien826

No religious beliefs

Women can be difficult to understand*. The most effective way to put them off is to appear desperate and needy. The best way to attract them is to not care one way or the other (or to appear that way).

Organize your life in a way that makes you happy as a single guy and let them come to you. Looks are overrated, by the way. Lots of unattractive men and women have good sexual relationships. The sexual urge can be huge problem, but I can recommend "Mrs Palm and her five daughters".

*I'm talking about the initial sexual attraction not what it takes to form a long term relationship. That gets a lot more complicated.

rocala

Massimo, this has been on RF for quite a while now. I wish to ask you a straight question, as I would to a friend. Since these posts started, what have you actually done?

I have done a little thinking, looking back on my life and people I have known. Twice I have been seriously into fitness and that got some positive comments from the ladies. My ex and I were good together, we shared interests in food and the theater. Talking of food I have done some cookery courses too and that can get you some good points.

I knew somebody who got a date because he was learning Spanish and helped somebody with poor English. Now he is fluent and married to that lady. The list is endless, it just means making some effort.

You have nothing to lose by trying this.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Women can be difficult to understand*. The most effective way to put them off is to appear desperate and needy. The best way to attract them is to not care one way or the other (or to appear that way).

Organize your life in a way that makes you happy as a single guy and let them come to you. Looks are overrated, by the way. Lots of unattractive men and women have good sexual relationships. The sexual urge can be huge problem, but I can recommend "Mrs Palm and her five daughters".

*I'm talking about the initial sexual attraction not what it takes to form a long term relationship. That gets a lot more complicated.
I agree, looks are overrated.

A good looking guy with an unattractive personality will only go so far. An unattractive guy with a winning personality will generally do fine.

I say hygiene matters some, though. Cute or not, if you smell like BO, or generally appear soiled and dirty, its going to put people off(both women and men).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I find this rather insulting.

If that's your attitude then what do you expect?

Alien826

No religious beliefs
I agree, looks are overrated.

A good looking guy with an unattractive personality will only go so far. An unattractive guy with a winning personality will generally do fine.
Right.
I say hygiene matters some, though. Cute or not, if you smell like BO, or generally appear soiled and dirty, its going to put people off(both women and men).
Of course.

1726417773287.jpeg

By the way, any comment on the "desperate and needy" thing? Are you attracted to "bad boys"? Or those with huge self confidence? Or those that other women want? This has puzzled me my whole adult life, so any input would be appreciated.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
By the way, any comment on the "desperate and needy" thing? Are you attracted to "bad boys"? Or those with huge self confidence? Or those that other women want? This has puzzled me my whole adult life, so any input would be appreciated

I'm answering this because i can ;-)

From beginning to end of the "he'll do" process...

Cleanliness, confidence, personality, the ability to make me laugh, commonalities.

That's what attracts me, @JustGeorge has her own view, I'll look forward to reading it...;-)

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Right.

Of course.

View attachment 97136

By the way, any comment on the "desperate and needy" thing?
I don't mind desperate and needy if they're desperate and needy for 'me'. Not anyone, but 'me'.
Are you attracted to "bad boys"?
Huge turn off for me. I hate the 'tough guy' act. Hate dominance.
Or those with huge self confidence?
Depends. If its general personality confidence, I appreciate it in friendship. If its "watch while I pull off this really stupid stunt"... Yeah... I like that. I wish I didn't, but I sadly do.

(I don't watch, I talk them out of it, but I'd be lying if it didn't tear at my heart strings.)
Or those that other women want?
No, how other women feel doesn't affect me. Physically, I like scrawny and long hair. I don't like the clean cut muscular type, which seems to be most sought after, so I usually don't butt heads with other women a lot.
This has puzzled me my whole adult life, so any input would be appreciated.
I'd say what each woman likes is different.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
This all reminds me of two stories... (Sorry, life's that dull that I'm going to have story time.)

The first was of a friend I had in my younger years. He was classically good looking. Well put together face, worked out a lot, so he was cut. Clean, nice clothes...

He did horribly with women. It was because he viewed them as a group(other than his friends). "Do women like this? Do they like cupcakes? Do they like kittens? What music do they listen to?" He consistently failed because he couldn't understand that he'd have to approach them all as individuals.

The second story...

I am generally a pretty tough person, and not easy to win over romantically. I'm picky with both appearances and personality, and while I can be won over, its generally going to take some 'getting to know you' time.

I was living with my first son's father at the time. We had a miserable relationship. I was coming home from work, and I'd stopped at the store to get dinner. I walked in to him screaming at me for being ten minutes past what he expected. He had games to play! I walked into the house a little further. He had friends over. Joy. So I was getting chewed out in front of others, too.

And then there was a strange face on the couch. An angelic face. Messy long hair, bean pole, button up shirt left open. He waved at me and smiled, despite the fact I was being told off(maybe because of it?). Said something bubbly and goofy. I could feel the airheadedness rolling off of him. I physically choked up.

"I gotta go back to the store."

"What the **** do you mean you gotta go back to the store? I got **** to do!" my ex carried on.

I ran away.

I was afraid I'd have proposed on the spot otherwise.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No, it's thanks to you. Your threads here show you need to work on you. Such as you are not entitled to women and women arw under no obligation to give a damn about your sex needs.
But women do actually care, but usually about their partne as women are less likely than men to have one night stands. Your sexist opinions are also getting in the way. Romance and sex is a two way street amd there's nothing less attractive than someone who feels entitled to sex, is clearly desperate for it and blaming others for his own problems.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I ain’t ever getting on my knees beggin for any woman EVER AGAIN!!!!
I get it cuz I remember when I was a teen , I used to think women were these glowing angels and goddesses, and yet at the same time so fragile and frail they just need my help getting them out of bad situations formed in my mind while crawling on my hands and knees tears streaming down my eyes while torturing myself in their imaginary plight.

Then I grew up into a man and realized......

Boy! Was I ever wrong!

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I get it cuz I remember when I was a teen , I used to think women were these glowing angels and goddesses, and yet at the same time so fragile and frail they just need my help getting them out of bad situations formed in my mind while crawling on my hands and knees tears streaming down my eyes while torturing myself in their imaginary plight.
When guys have beliefs like that, it doesn't do women any good, either!