• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Evidence for God is Within You!

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Are we actually talking about God here or are you talking about some hidden idea of knowledge? Like some esoteric short of magic?

Because I'm pretty sure there is no evidence for God.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I am talking about the true reality, the plane above the physical plane. Call it magic if you wish to. The life within all life, and what ties that life together. That is God.

starlite

Texasgirl
No, I don't think our animal nature is nearly as complicated as those that ascribe magical properties to the human experience (read - almost everyone) would like to think.

But I was more referring to 'dna' evidence than anything. It was horrible..I didn't even see him coming..not even the second time!

Seems you weren't watching for him...did you see the clues? For example...how do you know winters coming? Certain things let you know, right?