• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Full List of Ratings Is Back

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
360_F_313823021_NEEyNvnVcv3RNr1FEDthOalTQaRWtBZ6.jpg

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Good point: what is the sunflower for?

It's for expressing optimism. So, for example, if someone made a post about the inevitability of human extinction and detailed the reasons we should all be nihilists, the sunflower would denote agreement with this rosy, optimistic scenario.

Hold on... I think I might be getting this whole rating thing wrong...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's for expressing optimism. So, for example, if someone made a post about the inevitability of human extinction and detailed the reasons we should all be nihilists, the sunflower would denote agreement with this rosy, optimistic scenario.

Hold on... I think I might be getting this whole rating thing wrong...

We had a shining vision of how wonderful it will be when the COVID lockdown happened which caused smog to clear, animals to start returning to their former habitat etc. Now I'm looking forward to the tridemic being talked about for winter: Covid, RSV and flu. What about you?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
We had a shining vision of how wonderful it will be when the COVID lockdown happened which caused smog to clear, animals to start returning to their former habitat etc. Now I'm looking forward to the tridemic being talked about for winter: Covid, RSV and flu. What about you?

I had little idea about the anticipated spread of RSV until now. I suppose that kinda warrants an "Informative."

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I had little idea about the anticipated spread of RSV until now. I suppose that kinda warrants an "Informative."
I work at a daycare. Currently there's a stomach bug going around- diaherra, fever and vomitting. Lasts for a day to two weeks depending on who gets it and their immune system. I've had it. Then because i was visiting a family member and her kids and didnt know I was sick until I ended up hugging her toilet I ended up giving her and one her toddlers it.

Im not looking forward to sick season. Ill be exposed to everything