• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Full List of Ratings Is Back

exchemist

Veteran Member
Any idea why I can choose from the menu of frubals on my Macbook but on my iPad I can only see the “like” option?

Do I need to do something to settings so I can see them?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Any chance that the iPad does not support JavaScript?

In some environments it is possible to switch JavaScript on and off.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
@Debater Slayer
This is a suggestion I just thought of. If y'all dont want to take it fine like I said I'm satisfied with the frubals we have. But what about a Happy react? We have a sad, angry, a haha and love react. But some posts that reaction wouldn't fit how I feel. Some posts just make me really happy to read. It could also be like a reaction we could use to show celebration of accomplishments or something sort of like congrats im happy for you. Or to show contentment.

Edit: I dont know tho is this different enough from the like react? I think so it not just I like the post or agree with it but that it makes me smile. Some might disagree

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
@Debater Slayer
This is a suggestion I just thought of. If y'all dont want to take it fine like I said I'm satisfied with the frubals we have. But what about a Happy react? We have a sad, angry, a haha and love react. But some posts that reaction wouldn't fit how I feel. Some posts just make me really happy to read. It could also be like a reaction we could use to show celebration of accomplishments or something sort of like congrats im happy for you. Or to show contentment.

Edit: I dont know tho is this different enough from the like react? I think so it not just I like the post or agree with it but that it makes me smile. Some might disagree
That is probably arguable both ways. I quite see your point. Then again, we have "Like" and "friendly" already.