• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The great religion-less religion

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Christy -

To begin with, no one cares how fast you respond - rather, when you post three or four times without answering direct questions, it shows that you cannot defend your original position (or choose not to).

Secondly, I'd say that collectively, your post obviously points to a persecution complex. When you "cry wolf" over such slights (real or imagined) you lose credibility. A couple of examples of true persecution would be when the majority denies your rights simply because they can (i.e. gay marriage) or when your entire culture is subjected to deportation or mass genocide (i.e. the Jews during WWII) by the powers that be.

You need to quit crying the crocodile tears and admit to yourself that you don't like being told you are full of hot air.

Thanks,
TVOR

PS - Happy Holidays

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Christy (and any others that might have read my post above) -

I made a statement that was directed toward Christy (as a person). The statement was in no way crude, it was also accurate, but it was uncalled for. It was pointed out to me by one of the moderators, who also asked if I would consider revising my post. It was inflammatory (and unecessary), and I have edited it out of my original post. I apologize for the Ad Hominem. The (now) edited post stands as written.

Thank you,
TVOR