• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The homophobe test!

My Kinda Person
You're 77% Human!
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on phobopoints
That's really sad that I scored higher than 99% of people

:areyoucra I got 63% human... which kinda makes me sad. I thought I'd get a much higher score! I mean, all my best friends are gay, I hang out at a gay bar twice a week, and I'm half gay myself!

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Just Average
You're 39% Human! It's not that you're homophobic, it's that you don't think about much beyond your straight-and-narrow bubble. This doesn't mean there's not hope for you, though; so keep up your hope, slugger!

You're likely a fairly intelligent person, with a fairly normal life. You probably grew up in the suburbs, or in Washington DC, and have encountered few gay people. Those you have encountered likely experienced the same bigoted upbringing you endured and likewise remained closeted until they reached a point in their lives where they gave up all hope, found a nice gay sexual partner off the internet, and cheated on their wife and kids until they were discovered whilst on a business trip in Las Vegas.

You are not a bad person. You've just never really thought about being a better person. You were never the kid picked last for a team, but likewise never the first. You consider things, but only direct affronts to your existence. I wouldn't say you're not a thinker, but I also wouldn't assume that you think too much. I'm offended, i thought i would be considered more homophobic than that.

My Kinda Person
You're 82% Human!
Do you know any cute, single gay men who might need an intelligent date? If so, send them my way.

You're a wonderful person whose likely traveled, has experienced a world beyond they one they grew up in, or, at the very least, you are someone who will achieve great things in this life.

You think outside of the box, and accept people for who they are. You realize that what happens behind closed doors is irrelevant to who a person is externally. You judge people based on how they treat the world, not how the world categorizes them. If you're straight, have lots of children. If you're gay, then shoot me a message.

Thanks for being alive! I applaud your efforts and am eternally grateful that there's at least one other person who knows that the world we live in is not the world we could live in.

Yayness.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Just Average
You're 35% Human! It's not that you're homophobic, it's that you don't think about much beyond your straight-and-narrow bubble. This doesn't mean there's not hope for you, though; so keep up your hope, slugger!

You're likely a fairly intelligent person, with a fairly normal life. You probably grew up in the suburbs, or in Washington DC, and have encountered few gay people. Those you have encountered likely experienced the same bigoted upbringing you endured and likewise remained closeted until they reached a point in their lives where they gave up all hope, found a nice gay sexual partner off the internet, and cheated on their wife and kids until they were discovered whilst on a business trip in Las Vegas.

You are not a bad person. You've just never really thought about being a better person. You were never the kid picked last for a team, but likewise never the first. You consider things, but only direct affronts to your existence. I wouldn't say you're not a thinker, but I also wouldn't assume that you think too much.
You scored higher than 5% on phobopoints

AM I becoming a liberal??:eek:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
My Kinda Person
You're 77% Human! Do you know any cute, single gay men who might need an intelligent date? If so, send them my way.

You're a wonderful person whose likely traveled, has experienced a world beyond they one they grew up in, or, at the very least, you are someone who will achieve great things in this life.

You think outside of the box, and accept people for who they are. You realize that what happens behind closed doors is irrelevant to who a person is externally. You judge people based on how they treat the world, not how the world categorizes them. If you're straight, have lots of children. If you're gay, then shoot me a message.

Thanks for being alive! I applaud your efforts and am eternally grateful that there's at least one other person who knows that the world we live in is not the world we could live in.

Bravo, etc.
5790130133955795092-2.jpg

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on phobopoints
If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
My Kinda Person
You're 75% Human! Do you know any cute, single gay men who might need an intelligent date? If so, send them my way.

Bravo, etc.