• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
'New topic' means of course a topic that has already been discussed but not recently. Marriage is always a new topic around here.

4consideration

Premium Member
Ye best all steer clear when I'm around then.
You don't have to say it like that!
smiley-sad032.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nope..That puts Brick in 3rd place.....and you in 2nd or as it's also known, "1st loser".

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I obtained the proper permits, cleared everything with the planning departments, bribed the appropriate officials and built victory while you two were sitting around.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I obtained the proper permits, cleared everything with the planning departments, bribed the appropriate officials and built victory while you two were sitting around.
Hah!
I know from experience that it takes far longer to accomplish such tasks.
I joined in on one development back in 2007, & we're only just now ready for the final engineering work to get formal approval.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hah!
I know from experience that it takes far longer to accomplish such tasks.
I joined in on one development back in 2007, & we're only just now ready for the final engineering work to get formal approval.
You talk big for someone who's just an avatar of an imaginary being. I'm talking about a real victory. This victory. Its no joke.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I declared the revolution and overthrew the ruling classes putting the masses (ie me) in charge. So my rule #1 is I win. Rule #2 is like unto it - see rule 1.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I declared the revolution and overthrew the ruling classes putting the masses (ie me) in charge. So my rule #1 is I win. Rule #2 is like unto it - see rule 1.
I rebelled against you, incited the USA and 'Proved' you needed to be ousted in order to maintain world peace.