• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now that we're on a wonderful topic, pie, I should add that to this list:

the-paws-that-refreshes-dog-rules-dogs-1360332915.jpg
11. Never take me to get "tutored".

4consideration

Premium Member
Pumpkin pie doesn't need whipped cream.
But I don't recall ever trying it that way.
Could you send me some?
K.

The actual pie is still in the oven, so it's too hot to send at this time.

upload_2016-2-26_17-14-16.png

Please note, the real pie will have a bit more whipped cream. That pic's just trying to impress everyone with a modest portion of whipped cream, as if anyone does that. It needs twice that amount to be right.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I win and I don't care WHO posts after me..I still win YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

A Chinese breakfast place that just opened up, that Mrs Wu just discovered, about 2 miles from my house....with real breakfast type food they have in China....Chinese filled pancakes, onion pancakes, baozi, sesame balls, youtiao, hot soy milk...Its breakfast heaven I tells ya...

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
K.

The actual pie is still in the oven, so it's too hot to send at this time.

View attachment 12277

Please note, the real pie will have a bit more whipped cream. That pic's just trying to impress everyone with a modest portion of whipped cream, as if anyone does that. It needs twice that amount to be right.
Uh, only twice??? I think you are feigning that you only use that much.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I win and I don't care WHO posts after me..I still win YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

A Chinese breakfast place that just opened up, that Mrs Wu just discovered, about 2 miles from my house....with real breakfast type food they have in China....Chinese filled pancakes, onion pancakes, baozi, sesame balls, youtiao, hot soy milk...Its breakfast heaven I tells ya...
I hope your digestive tract does not have a second opinion.

4consideration

Premium Member
I thought as much! The correct answer is "I use four to ten times more whipped cream (or similar substance) on each slice of pumpkin pie....depending on mood."
I do not use "similar substance!"

It's the real thing...all the way, baby!

Maybe four times -- or five -- but not ten.

Hey, sometimes taking a bite of whipped cream only is like taking a sip of milk. It is! Don't judge me!

Ok, I might back for a smidge more whipped cream if the whipped cream to pie ratio is inadequate.

Wu Wei

I do not use "similar substance!"

It's the real thing...all the way, baby!

Maybe four times -- or five -- but not ten.

Hey, sometimes taking a bite of whipped cream only is like taking a sip of milk. It is! Don't judge me!

Ok, I might back for a smidge more whipped cream if the whipped cream to pie ratio is inadequate.

Actually it more like taking a sip of sugar laden heavy whipping cream...but I am not judging

Wu Wei

Pointlessly posting in an illogical attempt to win a never ending post for the win