• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well, that's certainly true. I've realized that @Revoltingest has such a huge post count because he posts frequently everywhere, including this and it appears, all the other jokes threads. I'm torn between getting a huge post total and having a relatively robust ratio of frubals to posts...or not caring about either and just posting for fun and learning.

So yeah, winning here is not really the objective.

Tag, you're it!:p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, that's certainly true. I've realized that @Revoltingest has such a huge post count because he posts frequently everywhere, including this and it appears, all the other jokes threads. I'm torn between getting a huge post total and having a relatively robust ratio of frubals to posts...or not caring about either and just posting for fun and learning.

So yeah, winning here is not really the objective.

Tag, you're it!:p
I don't post with the intention of embiggening me post or frubal count.
I just spend a lot of time here having fun....usually.
(Some people like p*****g matches. I don't.)
My advice....just post away & enjoy the results.

Btw, they say a tiny post count means a tiny.....never mind.

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm here to challenge you! So you've got a big post count! Let's see what you can do with it.

I challenge you to a dance off!

Show us what you've got!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm here to challenge you! So you've got a big post count! Let's see what you can do with it.

I challenge you to a dance off!

Show us what you've got!
Drunk-in-Gutter.gif

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Ugh!
Your locale is infested with fire ants, killer bees, rattlers, Texas Longhorn fans, & the worst snowboarding conditions in the country.
Have never encountered fire ants here, nor killer bees, nor rattlers. I've seen more rattlers on my own property in central Illinois than I have anywhere else where they are supposed to be common. Residents in these parts seem to be much more interested in their local high school teams than in the state universities...just drove by a high school football stadium (yes, stadium) that would put many mid-size universities to shame--as I understand it, it will seat 12,000 comfortably...in a town that is only about 25,000...and EVERY town in the area has similar-sized stadiums for their teams...

But you're right, snowboarding options here suck. But, it's an hour's drive to surfing...