• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't know about thief but as for me I am not self-centered.... but this winning thing is all about me

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm sure you're a real winner when it comes to lazy. So let me congratulate you on your continuing accomplishments.
Thank you. You don't know how much it means to me to hear you say this.

I hope it doesn't ruin my reputation for me to inform you that I actually started the day out by replacing the hiney-pinching toilet seat discussed yesterday with a new one. Mr. 4con was quite willing to do it, but I realized it was something I had never done in my life, and after watching a short demo video to see that it was incredibly easy to do, I informed Mr. 4con it was something I wanted to do myself. Rest assured, though, that I was incredibly good at being lazy for most of the day.

Jedster

Thanks. Now that I've swooped in for the win, I really appreciate finding it's a clean win.
Bazinga..I win!

images