• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yes, and that is what Jenny (aka Thief) posted, therefore making Jenny a loser.... but alas, by my posting of this, I made you a loser too.

Wu Wei

Sure thing Jenny, but you really need to stop posting your phone number all over the place

Wu Wei

Your just upset that we now know your true identity Jenny, that has got to be rough for a thief and a ninja

Wu Wei

Don't try and cover it up Jenny....and feel free to give her a call....she would actually hurt you....I'd likely just growl

Wu Wei

Actually I don't, (truth) it is rather uncanny how I almost always instinctively know which way is North and how to get back to the exact same place I walked into the wood from.....so with that said..... I win

Wu Wei

And still the winner and Champion..... me

Any one doubts that...its pillows at 20 paces

pillow-fight.gif

Wu Wei

You are just asking for te pillow pummeling of your life...you realize that don't you