• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Short pre-lunch nap win

I once had a beagle and my grandparents had a lhasa apso/poodle mix dog. The Poodle mix was a leasurely eater. He'd take a bite, wander off and eat it and then come back for more. My beagle was a vacuum cleaner kind of eater. He'd inhale his food. So the poodle mix wold take a bite, wander off to eat and Beagle would eat his food and then the poodle mix's while the poodle was off chewing..... jsut wanted to let you know....if you're food is gone when you get back from your nap....you've been warned

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I once had a beagle and my grandparents had a lhasa apso/poodle mix dog. The Poodle mix was a leasurely eater. He'd take a bite, wander off and eat it and then come back for more. My beagle was a vacuum cleaner kind of eater. He'd inhale his food. So the poodle mix wold take a bite, wander off to eat and Beagle would eat his food and then the poodle mix's while the poodle was off chewing..... jsut wanted to let you know....if you're food is gone when you get back from your nap....you've been warned

No food of mine was consumed prior to my win.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Right Coast
tumblr_okrsf6744F1w3dzv1o1_400.gif

Left Coast
giphy.gif
The right coast is rushing through life with tunnel vision. Left coast we take our time and get along with each other, and can take in the sites.