• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
but what did the confuse-a-cat sketch even MEAN? They are totally fond of anti-militarism and the police are always breaking into the set to say the sketch is too funny or not funny at all. I guess its a similar type.
Really? What did ANY of MPFC even mean? Or any of their movies? Even the Meaning of Life...what did it MEAN????:confused:o_O:mad::confused::D:p:eek::oops::rolleyes:

MikeDwight

I got the Complete Waste of Time Computer Game, which was the bestseller follow-up to the Monty Python Holy Grail quest computer game, which had far more coconuts than squishable ants... in fact how do you get past the ant.?! Cheats? Anyway. The POINT?! The its... Completely Different...

MikeDwight

So waaaait. Monty Python just sort of stopped... Simpsons... I don't have a box set of every Simpson like a stash of cocaine. I just realized, Simpsons would have a parody of basically American TV Poop. There is no Monty Python Simpsons "Acknowledgment". That should be big news in the world political situation.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So waaaait. Monty Python just sort of stopped... Simpsons... I don't have a box set of every Simpson like a stash of cocaine. I just realized, Simpsons would have a parody of basically American TV Poop. There is no Monty Python Simpsons "Acknowledgment". That should be big news in the world political situation.
The Simpsons need a take-off on the Python "Election Night Special" skit.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
even though I am up waaaaaaay to early for a Saturday....I still somehow manage to win

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Im winning by betting able to play this on my guitar. Not bass guitar (which I can also do), but guitar. :D

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Instead of sleeping most of the day when the flu first hit, I'm winning by feeling better and better.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's sinning in the rain, just sinning in the rain
what a wonderful feeling, I'm just wet again

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
There are many different kinds/colors etc. And what motivates you to wear something typically worn by Muslim women?
Tznius. I prefer to sit cross-legged so the long skirt is easier than what Orthodox Jewish women typically wear, plus it's easy to take on and off and they come in lots of styles, can be bought online cheap and look good.