• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by enjoying your beaming friendship.

Winning by thanking you for giving me the opportunity to use "feckless" today. Don't know why but for some reason this morning the work "feckless" just popped into my head, and since no one in my office gave me the chance to use it..... I used it here....again thank you, ya' unprincipled profligator

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning by thanking you for giving me the opportunity to use "feckless" today. Don't know why but for some reason this morning the work word "feckless" just popped into my head, and since no one in my office gave me the chance to use it..... I used it here....again thank you, ya' unprincipled profligator
Speaking of feckless.....fixed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning with an itching leg - it means the antibiotic is working. And the red area has not crossed the 'maginot' line drawn by the NP.

Wu Wei

Here I come for the win

HospitableLimpIvorygull-small.gif

Wu Wei

Wonder?
I don't wonder.
Envy.
Jealousy of my having a new chair, Mr Glec.

No, I'm happy for you, you deserved the new chair...as a matter of fact...why don't you go buy another, so you have a spare...in case of a blowout......go get Mr Glec a Mrs Glec to keep him company during those long lonely times you're away....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, I'm happy for you, you deserved the new chair...as a matter of fact...why don't you go buy another, so you have a spare...in case of a blowout......go get Mr Glec a Mrs Glec to keep him company during those long lonely times you're away....
We don't have room for another.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then add on to the house.....make a room especially for your recliners...... go ahead...its ok with me..... spend my money frivolously if you so desire to
I won't waste your tax money on something so spendy & unnecessary
as an addition. I'll just buy more bacon, maple syrup, & bear traps.

Wu Wei

I won't waste your tax money on something so spendy & unnecessary
as an addition. I'll just buy more bacon, maple syrup, & bear traps.

You should.....its the American way...I'm happy for you and your bacon, maple syrup and bear traps