• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

MikeDwight

Anybody here from Detroit?! Because nobody cares about you Detroit Native, 90% urban, coming down here to pillage everybody and find lies, nobody cares about Detroit, and all your lies and entitlements to attack and destroy and pillage and judge. Detroit schools are so horrible. Maybe its they're black. The horrible black, the black that's horrible, get out of your Native Detroit to steal from your wife, nobody cares about the native Detroit happy chuseok drive to Detroit.

MikeDwight

I need a Alabamian Parish ministry from Presbyterianism, make my own church, get some Presbyterians to set this parish up right. They'll totally help us setup our way. The Chruch of Alabama (Presbyterian Church of Alabama) Anybody here from Alabama, ready for the totally new word of the Savior?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning while drinking Chinese Herbal Tea because Mrs Wu told me to

Last edited: