• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That looks like a "stop for pic-a-nic basket inspection" raised arm.

This better

bc.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Haven't you noticed that you kill one, but there are always more to replace it? More than one, in fact. Worn out, distracted dogs, and worn out, lazy, fat bears. Humans who think we're cute, but hardly ever have to deal with us directly...a few run over by cars...no worries...

We're taking over! It's all accounted for in the Big Plan.
Well, duh. Of course there are more of you. Bears need snacks, dogs need toys, and wolves need munchies. Someone has to keep breeding y'all like rabbits, and it's not the rabbits because they get mass-bred for bear snacks and dog toys and wolf munchies.
Rumor has it that it's a chipmunk who wanted safety and security for himself and family, so he sold out a few different species for this protection. Or it's cats. Cats who also mass-breed certain critters for their play things.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Winning with a power company possible outage that can't possibly effect me because the page that discusses possible outages does not exist.

(True story http://www.pgealerts.com/pspszipcodealerts and other such pages do not exist).
If they want to be nice, they could do this power outage during the summer, when it's super hot, and I'm out driving Lyft with my air conditioner on full blast.:D

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You can't win until Arizona gets rid of that horrid, ugly giant ditch and becomes known for it's absolutely gorgeous forests.

Don't blame us for the ditch. @Revoltingest dropped a penny and kept digging and digging until he found it.

As for the forests, this is the kind of forest I see around here.

saguaro-cactus-forest-near-tucson-arizona-randall-nyhof.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well, duh. Of course there are more of you. Bears need snacks, dogs need toys, and wolves need munchies. Someone has to keep breeding y'all like rabbits, and it's not the rabbits because they get mass-bred for bear snacks and dog toys and wolf munchies.
Rumor has it that it's a chipmunk who wanted safety and security for himself and family, so he sold out a few different species for this protection. Or it's cats. Cats who also mass-breed certain critters for their play things.
Yep! All part of the plan! You're distracted by all the show, and don't see the squirrel behind the curtain...you're certain you're safe...but we will bury you!

But all in good time...rushing a plan is always a losing move...