• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Of course it will. It's doomed.

threepio.png

Wu Wei

And of course my thread about pessimism was doomed as well since you did not post that image there. And thus you lost.

You are rather optimistic that I cold locate your pessimistic thread......I looked......and I did not find it....therefore since you are displaying optimism while talking about pessimism you are not only sending mixed messages, you lose too

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You are rather optimistic that I cold locate your pessimistic thread......I looked......and I did not find it....therefore since you are displaying optimism while talking about pessimism you are not only sending mixed messages, you lose too
So you of course lost.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
winning by knowing, although I am not a pessimist....I expect the pessimism thread to go badly
I knew it! You're not a mean grumpy bear! You're a big fuzzy cuddly bear who sips tea and even showed us your mauling were just an act for the camera.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My win is that I caught up with 3 months of checkbook balancing. And they all balanced. If that's not winning, I don't know what is.

Wu Wei

I knew it! You're not a mean grumpy bear! You're a big fuzzy cuddly bear who sips tea and even showed us your mauling were just an act for the camera.

Pessimistic does not equal grumpy old bear.....I can be very optimistic that I will maul for Pick-a-nick baskets when folks refuse to allow me to inspect them.... I mean I am doing it for their safety after all....and a bear has to do what it takes for the safety of others....even if that means the occasional mauling now and thne