• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Red pepper soup win! Yeah, it's out of a tin, but I can't be arsed with cooking today.

Jedster

...just one more cupatea

images

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Gawd blimey, don't you get over-stimerlated wiv all that coffee?
I know I do. Therefore I know a remedy. If you get too much sometimes it helps to drink some water, eat something sweet and take an L-theanine pill. Check with your doctor if you already take other pills, but L-theanine is extracted from tea leaves and can calm some of the effects of caffeine.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by sometimes eating tofu that has been properly skinned and deboned before being lovingly bathed in a marinade.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That shows what you know

View attachment 34631

That "image" is not an image, its a title...so it prove nothing......and I stand by...if your tofu ha bones in it...it ain't tofu

A bone is a rigid organ that constitutes part of the vertebrate skeleton in animals...... tofu is made from beans...which are vegetables...not animals...and yes, it does show what I know....including the fact that I know I just won